> Daisies

art credit (unknown)
{daisies for new beginnings}

565 Kingston Ave. @ 8:00 pm
Bring Roses!

Draco stared down at his arm confused. That was his address. Well his Father's address, but that was a minor detail...

The question was how the hell had his soulmate found him before he even knew who the other person was?

He took a deep breath and reached for a pen.

Find Paper

Sorry, meeting my boss 4 dinner

Draco gulped. So his father hired his soulmate. Did he know? He nodded silently to himself. Probably. His father didn't make rash moves unless he had a plan. If his soulmate didn't know then he would pretend he didn't either.

Good luck, love

"Granger," he called out towards the woman who was across the room helping someone else. She looked up and nodded at him once before checking that the person she was helping was okay. When she was sure the young girl wouldn't scream out or anything she straightened herself and walked towards Draco with a smile.

"Did you need something?" She asked causing him to dhake his head.

"No, I have dinner with my parents tonight so I think I'm going to head out." He lifted his arm and showed it to her so that she could photograph it for the wall of art the rec center had. It took less than a few minutes but by the time she was done he was ready to leave.

"Tell your mother I said hello," Hermione said with a smile before walking back over tov the young girl who was calling out for help yet again.

Draco left without a second thought and headed towards the flower shop. When he entered he saw no signs of Neville or Luna but they was a man with dark messy hair and glasses who looked absolutely confused. He rolled his eyes and went to help the man. he had known the owners long enough that even he knew what certain flowers meant and how to best convey whatever feeling that hipster reject was trying to show.

Before he could step closer Luna was at his side with a soft grin and glowing cheeks.

"For innocence and purity," she said as she picked up a small white daisy and placed it behind her ear. "And for new beginnings." She smiled at him before lifting another one and placing it behind Draco's ear.

He promised his mother that this dinner would be a fresh start for their family. Weekly dinners instead of just short tea times before his sessions. A time for them to get along instead of argue. He picked at few white petals and smiled. He looked at her and raised and eyebrow.

"New beginnings?"

"Absolutely."

"Well how can I say no to that type of confidence." Her laughter twinkled like windchimes and Draco smiled at his younger cousin. "Thank you, Luna. Mother will love them."

"I hope so. She hated my sunflowers," she said with a slightly dazed look.

"No, she just hated that you sent them with ladybugs."

"They're a sign of luck and good fortune," she spoke defensively.

"Mother didn't see it that way." Luna smiled at him again.

"Well of course she didn't."

When he finally stopped laughing he looked up again to be met with that glasses clad mess and turned back to Luna.

"So who's the lumberjack?"

She looked around until she saw the man and smiled in a friendly manner.

"Oh, that's Harry. He's a friend of ours. I'm surprised you haven't met. He was the one who introduced Neville and Hannah."

"So that's Potter?" He took his time assessing the man. He couldn't see what made him so great. Or why all of his friends insisted they should meet. He stepped towards the stranger anyway. "Harry, right?" he asked once he was close enough.

"Yeah, who wanted to know?" Said the man with a chuckle before turning around. The first thing Draco noticed were his eyes.

"Draco." He held out a hand. "Granger insisted I should meet you. Decided not to pass up an opportunity right in front of me."

"Oh right, you guys are taking classes together at Hogwarts Community College. She said you were really smart."

"I suppose. Do you go to Hogwarts as well?"

"I take a few classes with HCC online, but I'm not much of an 'in-class' type of guy."

Draco nodded but he didn't actually understand so he decided to change the subject.

"You're looking for flowers?"

"Yeah, roses, but they're so many colors and red just seems a bit dull."

"Personally, I like white roses," said Draco conspiratorially. "But my mother adores the light pink ones. They symbolize grace and admiration."

Harry nodded.

"I think those would be perfect! You're mother has great taste."

Draco laughed.

"Yeah, I think she does. Well it was nice meeting you, Potter. Do tell Granger we had this chat. Actually, we should all go out for coffee one afternoon. She could even bring her little Weasel."

"Weasel?" Harry chuckled. "You mean Ron?"

"He completely deleted my 12 page essay on climate change and got crumbs in my laptop keys. As far as I'm concerned he's a weasel."

"Now I see where the comparison comes in," said Harry followed by a bark of laughter. "It was nice meeting you too, Draco."

The blonde attempted to pay for the single white daisy but Luna insisted it was a gift and the rest would be delivered to his house ladybug free. They laughed again and she gave him a kiss on each cheek before seemingly floating over to help Potter with his roses.

The door closed behind Draco with a light twinkling sound and he continued his way down the street towards his flat to prepare to meet his soulmate.

~~<~>~~

so futher muckers

how ya liking it?

please comment, vote & share
lemme know

i hope you all enjoyed
i love you all

-- angel janeé xoxo 💋