> Pansies

art credit (unknown)
{pansies for pansy}

Draco looked up and down the street calmly as they walked, but he was getting a bit antsy. One more street and-

"Where exactly do you stay, Potter?"

"Uh I'm just down here." He took one hand out of his jumper pocket and pointed vaguely down the street. "I'm in number 12."

Draco shook his head chuckling, because it seemed like him meeting Harry wasn't a coincidence. It was nore like the world was tired of giving them hints. He pointed vaguely to the opposite side of the road on other end of the street.

"I'm in number 25, just over there."

"No kidding?"

"No need to."

This time Harry laughed freely before stopping his tracks and turning an eye on the blonde.

"Let's go to your place." He had a determined gleam in his eye as if he was forcing himself to stand on whatever limb he was teetering on.

"Excuse me?" Draco blurted taken aback. "Not that I mind, but why would you want t-" He began blushing profusely.

"Huh? Oh. Oh." It was Harry's turn to blush. He was scratching awkwardly at his neck while the other hand tugged at something while still inside his jumper. "N-No. I just wanted to talk. I left kind of rudely the other day and then I slept during your shift for most of today."

"Fine," the blonde was speaking almost in a whisper now but turned around all the same and headed in the direction of his house, already prepared to unlock his door. he didn't notice the sleek black car was in front of his place until the door slammed and he heard the click-clack of heels on pavement.

The woman who stepped out was wearing a fitted black skirt with a slit that came about mid thigh down the middle, a black and white silk blouse and an alarmingly deep green lipstick that actually worked quite well on her and matched her deep green stilettos.

"An hour, Draco! I've been waiting a bloody hour. And why? So you could shag-" she glanced at Harry "-an admitedly gorgeous guy? Your chocolate fetish can wait. I need a drink. Now."

"Chocolate fetish?" asked Harry with a smirk.

"Shut it or you can walk back home alone," said the blonde while unlocking his door and holding it open for his two guests to come inside.

This only made the brown man laugh before turning his green eyes on Pansy.

"Oh, of course. Hi, I'm Harry. Harry Potter." He held out a hand for her to shake and when she did he smiled at her before recognition won out. "You're Pansy Parkinson, right? You're studying law at Hogwarts. 'Mione never shuts up about you. She thinks you're absolutely brilliant."

"Granger just doesn't like to brag. We're thinking about opening a firm together once we graduate."

"That's still years from now though," said Harry with wide eyes as Draco headed into the kitchen to fetch tea and a bottle of scotch for Pansy.

"Planning ahead, Harry dear. Speaking of, Draco did you forget I was coming over? It is pub night, you know. Greg and Blaise are probably already waiting. Vince said he couldn't make it. His wife is making some casserole or something he has to pretend to enjoy."