> Anthurium

art credit (unknown)
{laceleaf for hospitality}

The two broke apart from a kiss only for them to find themselves in the bedroom almost moments later. They fell into the bed together in a tangle of kisses and gropes and sheets.

Then the phone rang.

"Fuck!" said Harry sitting up and looking over at the ringing device before realizing it wasn't his. "It's yours."

Draco threw himself out of the bed angrily and stomped towards the device as if it had personally offended him.

"Of course it is. Only people I know would- it's my mother."

"Your mother?"

"Shhh, be quiet." Draco answered the phone gingerly while sitting on a rug on the floor at the foot of the bed. "Hello, mother."

Harry slid to the end of the bed then peeked over with a smile and waved. He mouthed at him: Tell her I say hi! Draco smacked his hand away then pointed at him in a way that said he tried to be threatening.

"Yes, mother. Of course, I saw it. Pansy showed me last night..." He moved away from the phone and sighed. "No, we didn't go to the pub. You called my house phone?! Why the bloody he- I'm at a neighbor's house...No! I didn't shag a random bloke last night!"

"Do you usually shag random blokes on your pub night?"

"No, thats-" he quickly snapped his mouth closed.

"Improper?" Harry snickered.

"Oh sod off!" the blonde tossed a pillow that had fallen on the floor at him.

Harry heard a shocked voice say "Who are you talking to!?" and could not contain his laughter any longer.

"Hello, Mrs. Malfoy!" he tried to yell as Draco left the room in a rush.

"No one, mother."

"It's Harry Potter, Mrs. Malfoy!"

"Potter, go away!" yelped the blonde as the darker man wrapped his arms around him to keep him in place and placed his head close enough to the phone so that they could both hear.

"Ah, you stayed with Harry last night? Did you invite him to pub night with you and Pansy and the others as well?"

"No, he was just kind enough to keep me safe last night..."

"It was no problem, really," Harry said with darkening cheeks but a small smile as he backed away from both Draco and the phone. "Nice talking to you again, Mrs. Malfoy.

"Yes mother." A pause. "I wouldn't dare dream of it, mother." Another pause. "I'll be sure to tell him." A soft hum. "Yes, see you later." A yelp of surprise. "No! Goodbye, mother."

Harry snickered and moved toward the blonde again. He laid his cheek on the taller man's shoulder once he put the phone down.

"So, what was that about?" Harry asked with a smirk.

"Nothing that concerns you," the blonde sniffed with an air of superiority.

"And you get to decide that for me again?" The emerald eyed man tilted forward to get a clearer view of the man he held onto before mouthing at his neck a little.