Prologue

'Ani, I'm pregnant! ' I said, in a gravelly voice placing my hand on my flat tummy.

He starred up at me with his darkly eyes and continued to do his work in his laptop.

'Abort it !' He said.

I glared at him in shock! Did he really mean it to say that ? That phrase hit me so hard like I was left to death.

' Ani.. ' I voiced out in pain, moving closer to him as I held his hand and said ' It's our bundle of happiness how can you just say it like that ? '

' Bundle of happiness? ' He said, with a smirked smile on his face pulled his hand away and claimed ' That baby doesn't belong to my blood. Then how am I supposed to call it as our bundle of happiness? First of all,did we even sleep together? Did we even have a good talk each other or spent time well? You know how we got married and you know that I'm not interested in you at all then how was this possible anika ?'

' Ani.. Enough ! I know how, why , when and everything. But this happened coincidentally and accidentally. Purely the mistake is on me, I shouldn't have done that way but I don't know in what kind of state I was in and you either. It's your blood ani, trust me." I said, letting my tears flow down. I was so dam hurted!

' Alright, let it be that you committed this! But still abort it. There should be nothing between us both! I wanna live the way I like and you live the way you love and like to be. It's finish ! ' he said, in a very serious tone and left the room by banging the door.

I had no time to explain anirudh or change his mind. He's not going to understand me, either. As I deeply love him though he hates me, not interested in me I love him that much like to the moon and back. I got married to him with all mighty wish in me but he had none of that for me. To say, he was forced to get married to me by his parents. Fate played a big role in my life and now here it has brought me till abortion.

I'm gonna to this to sacrifice anirudh, I'm willing to live the way he orders me and the lifestyle he follows. Doing this is a pure sin but I have no other way, with a half heart I'm going to abortion the baby within the day I was confirmed that I'm pregnant. Guess, I'm the only girl facing a situation like this.

Before I could proceed with the formalities for the treatment. Sreyas stopped by blocking my way.

' What are you doing here? If that stupid says you to abort you listen to him like an idiot and do things as you wish? Just don't try to give some sort of explanations to me anika. Come with me that's all. No abortion! ' He said, crossed his fingers and grabbed my hand pulled me out of the hospital.

"Sreyu please "

' Don't talk ! I clearly know what you will talk about. Sacrifice for him, live the way he orders you to be! How long you will be sacrificing all your life just for him ? What did that small tiny species do inside you which haven't even grown up yet. There's a limit for everything anika, you just can't be the way he rules and be. ' Sreyas said, earnestly.

' I'm sorry sreyu ! What I have decided is final. Im ready to do anything for him as I love him that deep. I'm not willing to disappoint him. Forgive me for taking this decision! ' I spoke against him.

                 ••••••••••••••••

A/N

Hola, my beautiful readers as I mentioned earlier that I will be publishing my 5th book today and here it is! Well, I'm not really sure if this how a prologue has to be; but this plot is the highlight of my story.

Do support me on this and drop down all your comments! Thank you all in advance :)

P.S : Chapter 1 will be updated by tonight !

Happy April Fools Day Folks 😎