Chapter 9

After the complete 14 hours of journey !!

Early in the morning I landed in mumbai. Passing the immigration in about 25 minutes, I went inside a north indian cafe to have something as I got my next flight at 6:00 am.

I will have to spend a longer hour of time inside this cafe just surfing the internet using the airport's free wifi.

It's been ages since I had some delicious North Indian food, ordering my favourite naan roti with veggies I sat back to check out mails and in the mean time I sent a message to anupriya's stating that I have landed in mumbai.

A few moments later, As the clock stroke 6 in my watch, in a quick move I made my ways towards the departure gate, checking in I was sent inside the flight.

Soon then, a young aged women helped me out to reach my seat. I was too tired to even run my eyes around to check for my seat!

Thanking her with a smile on my face, I kept my small bag inside the up luggage box. Just right then, I heard a husky masculine voice loudly distracting me!

' Anikkaaaaa '

Turning around to my utter surprise, siddarth is right in front of me in the same flight as me. Automatically, my eyes widened away in astonishment!

Never did I expect I will meet him here in coincidence.

' Wohmygaaadd Sidddyyyy ! ' I uttered, enveloping him with a brief friendly hug.

' Omg Wait ! ' He said, with his eyes bulging in shock.

' What ?! What's wrong ? '

I looked at him confused and shrieked.

' You turn around and sit here! Don't show your face! I will be right back.. ' He said, in a trembled voice and left.

He left me confused! I don't get what he meant by that. But as he said, I turned around sat facing the window. Why is this guy acting weird ? So awkward!

' Deii where did you go leaving me alone ?' A very familiar masculine voice was heard from behind my back.

Hearing the voice, my face turned pale and my body freezed. I was at the peak of shockness. It was so familiar and easy for me to guess who's behind me and now I clearly get why sid acted weird!

' I went to look for our seat da! Come it's at the last.. ' Sid said.

Well, it's the person who I wished, hoped not to meet in chennai none other than Anirudh Ravichander who's also traveling with me in the same flight.

But see how fate plays ?! Thank god, we both didn't face each other or else this calm flight atmosphere would have been in danger.

' Excuse me sir, Can we exchange our seat. I would like to sit here and you could take the last seat over there. ' Sid approached the middle aged man kindly who was about to take his seat beside me.

' Yeah sure ! ' The middle aged man said, so humbly.

Sid took the window seat while I took the seat next to it. I'm too over demented with what's happening around me.

I just couldn't get anything clear. I looked at sid with my sharp glaring eyes. He took a deep breath and turned to face me.

' Oh my freakin' fudge what a surprise girl ?! How long has it been since we met, talked and everything! Do you know how much I missed you but finally what made you to come to india after like 2 years if I'm not wrong.. And where's my champ ? Why are you alone.. ' He bombed his questions without leaving a break.