Chapter 3

Anika's POV

After a hectic day in office, coming to home the stressing routine life starts. Need to put clothes in the laundry, prepare dinner and chores. Phewwo!

Quite a long work for today,thank god priya gave aravind night bath before I came and now he's sleeping so peacefully at the living hall, causing no disturbance.

Quickly, I started my work dumped the laundry clothes into the washing machine and began to prepare dinner for the night.

Thinking deeply in confusion, I finally decided to make aravind's favourite soup noodles and bread toast. Just soup noodles will not be enough for priya.

Preparing it I kept my eyes on aravind every minute, worried if he would wake up and cry as he gets scared when there's no one around.

Though Priya is a distance away from him busy working on with her project, I'm just making it sure that he doesn't wake up.

ANIRUDH RAVICHANDER IS GETTING HITCHED SOON !

' What did I just read ? ' Anupriya yelled out of her lungs.

Out of the blue, I heard a loud voice distracting me and I jerked like anything. This girl will never change, she screams even if she see's an ant running around. Such a drama queen!

Switching off the electrical stove I took my steps forward to have a look at Anupriya just from the kitchen, as her loud sounded shocked.

She looked at me with her bulged eyes and her palms on her cheeks. Her reaction was like as if she lost a diamond ring which she just brought.

So, freaking clueless on why she is acting weird now.

"OMG!!! Niku, did you hear the news Anirudh is getting married to some strange women." She exclaimed in a very shocked tone.

Okay, this gave me slight heart attack! But didn't bother as I had a good impression with this inside my heart.

'Ufff! For this only you shouted? Shut everything and move from that place. You're disturbing arav from his sleep.'I said, casually.

'What the hell Niku! How can you not react anything to this? Can't you see what you wanted to happen and your aim all going to be ruined. Can't you just understand, your hubby is getting married to another woman how can he do this ?' She said, earnestly as her breath went back and forth.

'Prii, why are you getting tensed on this issue? Look it doesn't mean anything to me. All we can do is just feel happy for him that he found someone. What's there to worry about with the news, tell me?' I said, shrugged my shoulder and setting the dining table simultaneously.

'How can you talk like this Niku? What's happening in ani's house is really not acceptable. You guys aren't even divorced in the first place how can this happen?' She said, banging her hand on the wall.

Dramatically she's pissed with the news she read in internet. I seriously don't know how to make her understand it and just leave it.

All the love and care she has for me as a friend makes her to be this way.

'Prii, enough there's no point in talking about this. Go keep this plates on the table and continue your project work. I'm going to put the clothes for dry.' I said, normally and made my steps towards the laundry room.