Chapter 11

Anika's POV

Vaishuu !! I exclaimed.

How is she here?! That was the only question which popped into my head.

Slightly, I moved my body to check on with who she came along and right there I saw Sreyas coming towards us from behind.

So, this is why you didn't attend my calls, Mr.Sreyas! Nice, very nice!

' Heyy, Niku what are you looking at ?' She asked, shook me by my shoulder.

' Huh! Nothing vaishu. I'm..Im surprised with your presence. ' I said, with a voice full of dullness.

' Haha! I knew about your arrival earlier and I also know that you won't take a step to see me though you wish to. That's why I gave you a small surprise. ' She said, with her enchanting smile.

Without wasting a minute of time, I just clutched her into a brief hug. I was deeply emotionalised.

' Heyy, Niku! Come on no emotions and sentiments, I can feel how astonished you're to see me but don't make me also turn emotional with you, as I just discharged from hospital. ' She whispered into my earlobe and caressed my back.

Breaking the hug, I smiled at her assuredly and pecked a soft kiss on her cheeks. Sistergoals! Just then, sreyas came with his hands inside his pocket and cleared his throat, breaking our clean sismance.

' Overflowed with sentiments ?' Sreyas said, in a playful tone.

Vaishnavi chuckled!

' Idiot ! ' I said, giving him a nice pat on his waist and shirked my face.

Quickly, He pulled me closer to him and delivered a side hug to go compromise for ignoring my calls. I smiled smirky and we took our seats.

' You're stressing yourself vaishu, you just got relieved out from the hospital environment and see what you're doing! ' I said, with a voice full of stern.

' Chill! No stress at all, if I don't make up now then I would have missed the lucky chance to see you. ' She said, in a soft tone and holding my hand.

I looked at her with my eye browsed and gifted an alluring smile. With just a glimpse of move, Abhinav showed up with a towel wrapped stuff, resting on his arms. It's none other than vaishnavi's new born baby boy vihaan.

Instantly, my face glowed up brightly like shinning star and I was in an awe moment with my hands on my cheeks. Pleasantly surprised!

I stood up, with lot of much care I carried him on my arms. I can feel how enthusiastic I'm to see my close friend come sister baby on my arms. Baby boy vihaan, looked at me with his small curiosity eyes as he is meeting a new face. 

I smiled brightly and pecked a kiss on his forehead.

' Moment captured ! ' Sreyas said, clicking a pic of us.

I chuckled.

' He looks so like arav! But family genes never changes same nose like yours. ' I complimented.

' Vaishu has got that from her mom and vihaan has got that from his mom. ' Abhinav said, in a chuckled tone.

Everyone bit a true agreement laugh!

Sitting down on the chair back, I had baby boy vihaan on my lap and pampered him so well. He kept looking at me with his eyes twinkled and pressed lips. In an hour, I would be flying but then seriously I don't feel like leaving him.

He suppressed me with much of love!

Soon then, I got the gift box I had brought for vihaan and clutched the bracelet on his tiny little hand. Glad that, it fitted perfectly for him!