Chapter 12

Anika’s POV

Day arrived, warmly as the bright ray of sunshines enter into the curtains of my living room with much positivity!

Doing some house chores and Preparing breakfast , I took a look at the view from my hall which made me feel so much better and relaxed.

Setting everything ready at the dining table, I made my steps towards anupriya’s room. Aravind, my little munchkin never misses to disturb anupriya from sleeping !

‘ Arav baby come let’s have dosa.. ‘ I called him sweetly, opening the door wide.

‘ Dosa.. Yayy !! ‘ He said, excitedly jumping on the floor.

It’s one of his favourite food! Especially ghee roast!

With a smile on my face I walked a step forward and carried him in my arms. Just in a glimpse of a second my eyes got caught at a super figure, who else anupriya, standing in front of the mirror doing some touchups to her face.

Never in history she has woken up early. Even if an earthquake occurs, SHE WOULD NEVER WAKE UP !

‘ What a surprise? You woke up early today and you’re getting ready to go where ? ‘ I asked, in a very pleasant surprise tone.

‘Uhh Niku ! Exam today so I have to be on time. ‘ She replied in a irritated mood and plaited her hair.

‘ But why so much of makeup for it ? ‘ I asked, sceptically.

‘ How does a bit of foundation and mascara makes you feel it’s sooo muchhh ? ‘ She asked, turning around and facing me. ‘ Andd.. yeah a little bit of lip gloss! ‘

‘ Ennaiko oru naal munjiya kanadi la pakkura adhaan unnaku adhegama therila. ‘ I mocked at her and descended my ways to the dining table.

‘ Nikuuu !!! Seriously you’re teasing me !! ‘ She shouted annoyed and came behind.

‘ Oh did you just find it out ? ‘ I asked, with a sarcastic smirk on my face.

She shrugged her shoulders off in ignorance and sat down pulling out the chair nearby. I offered a plate and served her. Aravind was calmly sitting on the table with his tablet playing bewajah video song and had his dosa, yummy.

‘ Oii.. Mr. Aravind Ravichander where are you going man ? Dressing neatly ! ‘ Anupriya asked chewing her food and pulled aravind’s leg for some fun.

‘ Nuu... dont.. t..ouch me.. me watching dadaa video! ‘ Aravind said, in a disturbed tone.

He was seriously focused on watching the video!

‘ You and your dadaa videos! ! ‘ She said, pouting her tongue out funnily and pinched his cheeks.

He moved away and refused to look at her. As he was fully focused on to watch videos of his dad, anirudh. This little kid is totally obsessed !

Anirudh fans la thotruvanga !

‘ Prii, chill ! I’m taking arav with me for some purchase of costumes and courier them. I actually wanted you to come along but didn’t know your exams are coming ! ‘ I said, with a smile and packing few aravind’s things to keep in my bag.

‘ Oh! Mommy’s day out aahan ?! Well, either i didnt know ! My friend just informed me last night ! ‘ She said, in a chuckled tone.

‘ Adipaavi ! Did you prepare for it ? ‘ I asked.

‘ Hahaha ! Bit adika aal iruka moodhu yaar padichitu irupa ? ‘ She said, laughing.

Give an applause for her ! I’m being Sarcastic..