Chapter 1

I stop and slowly take in the sky which is surprisingly beautiful today it had been raining for the last few days but today the sky, is an amazing shade of perfect blue and the clouds all look perfect like those cartoon clouds look in the kid's movies. The clouds looked almost like if a painter had taken the time to draw each cloud out with patience. I take another shaky breath and I feel a tug in my heart and it tells me that this is it. In this moment I could not help but to feel sorrow for everything I would miss out on and all the things that I had yet to live thru.

I looked towards Roberts he is firing his gun and screaming out orders he is in his mode. He shoots and looks at me I cannot hear him but I can see his lips moving.

"Stay with me..." I can see his lips say. All I can think is that there is nothing else in this world that I want than to stay here. I smile looking at his eyes and I feel a tear slip down the side of my head. I look over at the enemy line I know for a fact that we are going to win this but it also feels like I won't be here for that victory. I am losing to much blood I can feel it the blood flowing out too fast and I know of course I know it is my job to know.

I look at Robert's mouth again 'Please stay with me! Please!'

As I look at from his lips to his eyes I cannot help remember the day we meet and feel butterflies all over again and smile at how much I wanted to slap him so long ago.