sadie hawkins

junior year:
Feb.4,2014-i had just arrived at school and I'd decided to head to 1st period(graphic design)
a little early. there weren't very many others in the room, just me, the teacher, wes, and maybe wolf. a few moments later, my friend, Joe walks in "hey Lindsay." he says. "Hey," I say back.

Random Parts of convo(not necessarily in this order):
(Picture of Edward Cullen on screen)
me: the reason I chose to do him is because he
Reminds me of you
Joe: I don't know, I could  see me having tricolored hair(copies pose from photo)
Me: you know that person I was thinking about asking to the dance
Joe: yeah
me: it was you, yeah that's kinda why I didn't answer you when you asked
Joe:😊
me: would you be interested in going?
Joe: I would love to go the dance with you
Feb,8,2014: the night of the dance :
I was staying at my dad's house for the weekend and my mom was picking me up so I could get ready at her house. the plan was for me to go over to her house and get ready, then my grandpa was gonna come get me and mom from there, then we were gonna go pick up my friend and go to the dance. I got to my mom's house, then I took out my ponytail and plugged up the curling iron and straightener for my mom to do my hair. I did my make up while I waited for the curler to heat up, then when I finished that I went and got my mom and she did my hair. a few minutes later, there was a knock on the door, she went to answer it. it was one of my mom's friends from work. I grabbed my dress and went to the bathroom to change, then before I finished getting ready someone pulled up in the drive, then knocked on the door, it was my grandpa. I slipped on my sparkly blue ombre dress, put on my heels, and grabbed my bag, then I came out of the bathroom. a few moments later, there was yet another knock on the door, this time it was the neighbor. Okay, enough of that, I went outside with my mom and my grandpa to get pics taken. ....
later: we arrived at my friend's house, his mom was standing outside and he was walking out the door. our moms talked for a few minutes, then it was guess what, more pictures. after pictures, we both got in the car and went to the dance. oddly enough, we were the first people there, and that according to the DJ meant we had the privilege of choosing the first song, but since neither of us had any idea, it was chosen at random.