good thing we didn't go to prom

pril 26, 2014:
Well, in case you didn't guess from the title of this chapter me and my boyfriend ended up not going to prom. That was due to certain things that had happened during our previous meetings which you may have already read about, well that and when I saw this one rule on the prom website I started worrying that we would get kicked out and called off the date. So, we ended up hanging out together at a friend of my mom's and it was cool, we had a great time. Yeah, so we watched cartoons, ate hamburgers, threw a few water-balloons, tried to attack my mom's friend with a few of them, and roasted marshmallows.
funny/embarrassing moment: When we were roasting marshmallows, I was swinging the hanger with the marshmallow on it after I'd taken it out of the fire and the marshmallow stuck to my boyfriend's leg. when I  took it off, he just kinda shrugged it off like he didn't see it and we were both lol afterward so, it turned out to be fine. 
awkward moment: Okay, I was sitting in his lap laying my head down and just letting him do pretty much whatever he wanted. so, my mom walks out, I freak out, jump off my spot and fix my shirt and check everything else. I'm just like (k, is everything clean, did he touch my pants' zipper, no, okay, we're cool)at that moment I'd just come out of a LITERALLY "heated" make-out session where he had buried his face in my rack; felt me up, but we were both equally as guilty. I really just didn't want to be in his lap in front my mom if I could help it. And now, for what many of you have probably been dying to hear, what rule is it that kept us from going? *hands in appropriate places.*
May 17, 2014:
Hey, everyone, it's me again, and this time I've got a little story about my 8-year-old brother, Luke. ok, so me, my dad's friend, and my brother were discussing birthdays.
Me: speaking of birthdays, HIM and luke have the same birthday
dad's friend: luke and ...
Me: no, him and joe
Luke:*face-palm* daerrgg
*angrily jumps up and down on bed*
me:lol*face-palm*
Dad's friend: you don't wanna share a birthday
luke:*angry face* no
dad's friend: why not?
luke: because he's gonna be Lindsay's husband and....
Me:*face-palm*lol *surprised, yet awkward face*