Chapter 2:

"WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA? SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS. SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS" I scream at the top of my lungs jumping up and down on some strangers bed.

You're probably really confused so let me tell you what happened and how I ended up where I am.

When we had got to the party we walked into this house, wait who am I kidding it's more like a mansion, Emmett said to meet back at the car at 12 and then somehow when I look to my sides again they weren't there. I sighed. Obviously my brother and best friend would ditch me, I roll my eyes. I make my way I the bar and long story short, I drank and drank until I was drinking away my problems.

A little while later, me obviously drunk, I made my way up the one of the many flights of stairs. I saw doors all over. I crossed my finger, hoping that the door I would open wouldn't reveal two teens doing you know what. I walked up to a random door and opened it and to my relief there was no one there. And now you know how I got here.

"I CAN'T HEAR-"

"What the fuck." I turn around to see some random stranger, with beautiful blue-green eyes and brownish-black hair, standing in the door way with his phone in his hand.

"Who are you?" I ask.

"I could ask you the same thing." He says rolling his eye.

"You're killing my concert so either shut it or get out!" I roll my eyes and flip him the finger and just as I'm about to start singing again he says: "This is my room, who do you think you're talking to."

I say, "I don't who I'm talking to since you won't tell me! NOW SHUT UP!" I roll my eyes, picking up the hair brush I was using as a mic and continue to dance like there's no tomorrow and sing at the top of my lung,"WHO LIVES IN A PINEAPPLE UNDER THE SEA? SPONGEBOB SQUARE SPANTS! I CAN'T HEAR YOU? SPONGEBOB SQUARE PANTS!-"

"Omg, I'm dying." I turn to see the guy laughing his ass of on the floor, still with is phone in his hand. "You're so drunk, omg!"

And just as I'm about to say something the door opens and in comes Emmett and Charlotte. My brother looks mad, and he says, "What the fuck, Emma. We told you guys to meet us at the car at 12! It's now 2! We searched the whole fucking house for you! And what they fuck are you doing with Austin in Austin's room!" He yells. Ooooooooo that makes sense. This is Austin. Oh shit it's Austin! Reality hit me straight in the face.

"S-s-sorry. I lost track of time."

"Omg, you're drunk." He says and turns to Austin, "Did you touch her?!"

Austin says, "What he fuck man. I just walked into my room to see some random stranger on my bed dancing."

Charlotte comes up to me and grabs me and without another word she and Emmett drag me to the car and push me inside and we make our way home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up with a pounding headache. I look to the side on my bed side table, the clock says 12:04. What the hell happened last night and why is my head breaking. I try to think about last night but I only remember up till I was drinking at the bar and everything after that's a blur. Well that makes sense why I have a headache.

I look around to make sure that I was in my room and I was, thankfully. I get up out of bed and make my way to my bathroom. After showering and putting a mid-thigh denim shorts and a white off shoulder crop-top. I make my way downstairs.

Once I get downstairs, I can here the tv on so I make my way to the lounge and see Charlotte on the couch with Justin on her lap.

"Morning sleepyhead." Charlotte says and gives me a side hug. While Justin climbs on my lap and gives me a quick hug, while I raffle his hair and then he goes back to watching tv. I turn to Charlotte and say, "What happened yesterday, I don't remember after you and Emmett left me and I went to the bar."

Charlotte laughs and says, "Well here's all I know..." and she tells me how they found me last night and everything comes rushing back. Me in Austin's room. Me dancing and embarrassing myself in front of Austin.
Shit, shit, shit. Austin was videoing me! That's what he was doing with his phone! Fuck, I'm so screwed. He's so going to send it to the phone school. Shit, how am I going to survive school tomorrow.

The worst part is: I EMBARRASSED MYSELF IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOLS BAD BOY.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long to update guys. I thought I published this chapter but it turns out I didn't. I hope you enjoy xxx. Sorry that it's short.

With Love: Samha🦄