Chapter 20:

The next morning I wake up to my phone ringing. I grunt as I turn to my bedside table and pick up the phone without checking who it is.

"Hi." I say, rudely as I put my face in my pillow.

"Aww someone's a little grumpy, did I wake you up cupcake?" Austin says sarcastically.

I grunt again, "Yes."

"Awww, I'm sorry cupcake, I thought you'd be awake by now," he says and actually sounds sorry.

"It's okay, what time is it though?"

"It's 10:30."

"Ugh," I say as I get out of the bed and make my way to the bathroom.

Austin laughs and then says, "What are you doing today?"

"Umm, I don't know, probably just some work and then like ehh nothing, probably, I don't know, why?" I ask.

"Can I come over?" He asks sounding a little shy.

"Of course," I say whilst standing by my sink waiting to brush my teeth and wash my face.

"Ok, I'll be over by 1."

"Ok, bye."

"Bye cupcake," he says and cuts the call. I quickly wash my face, brush my teeth and my hair then head downstairs. When I walk into the lounge, I see Emmett sitting with his hand around my best friend and Justin next to her.

"Look who finally decided to wake up," Charlotte says and winks at me.

I was going to show her the finger but then I realized Justin's here so I just roll my eyes and say, "Shut up, and Austin actually woke me up."

She smirks at me which reminds me that I haven't told her about what happened with me and Austin because I haven't seen her since she left my house yesterday in the morning. I roll my eyes at her and walk to the kitchen and grab an apple then go back and sit down next to Emmett.

"Morning," he says and I nod. I look to see that they're watching Grey's Anatomy.

"Em, lets go upstairs." Char says and we both stands up. She kisses Emmett's cheek and we go to my room. When we enter, Char jumps onto my bed which has already been made.

"Austin woke you up huh," Charlotte says whilst nodding and smirks.

"Shut up," I say and throw my pillow at her and she laughs.

"No but I'm being serious, what's going on with you guys?" She asks.

"We're dating," I say and shrug.

"Yeah, I know faking dating but that's not what I mean," she says rolling her eyes.

"That's not what I mean either, Char." I laugh, "We're dating now, it's no longer fake."

"WHAT!" She screams and I laugh.

"Since when?!" She asks and I tell her about what happened yesterday, without leaving anything out.

"OH MY GOD EM! I'm so happy for you!" She says when I finish.

"Thanks," I laugh.

"OH MY, I HAVE TO TELL MIA!" She screams and I laugh.

"While you do that I'm going to shower, he's coming over at one." I tell her and she nods. I grab a pair of underwear then go shower.

When I enter my room again with underwear on and a towel around me, Char's still on my bed.

"I tried to make it a surprise but stupid Rider already told her," she grunts and I laugh as I walk towards my cupboards to look for something to wear.