Chapter 17

Austin and I spent about an hour more at the park on Saturday and then he dropped me off at home. The rest of Saturday along with the whole of Sunday flew by.

I woke up on Monday morning by Justin poking me as well as my alarm blaring on my bed side table.

"Emmaaaaa," he says and pokes me again, "Wake up now!"

"I'm awake rascal, go get ready for school."

As soon as the words leave my mouth he leaves my room and I unwillingly get out of bed and have a shower. It was quite chilly outside so I put on tights and one of my oversized sweaters. I do my hair, in a messy bun as quickly as I can before heading downstairs. Emmett is sitting on the table eating cereal.

"Morning Em," he says and kisses my forehead.

"Morning," I mutter.

"Everyone's left already, do you need a ride to school? I'm going to pick up Charlotte on the way." He says and just then my phone vibrates in my hand.

Austin King👑: I'm outside when you're ready.

"Nah, Austin's waiting for me outside. I'll see you at school," I kiss his forehead then pick up my bag and head out the front door and jump into Austin's car.

"Morning," he says and I turn to him and he smiles.

"Morning," I say as he starts to drive to school.

We sit in silence for a few minutes, a nice silence not an awkward one, until Austin finally decides to break the silence, "What did you do yesterday?"

"Nothing really, I just spent the day watching movies with Justin and I also did some work." I say and he just nods his head."What about you?"

"Nothing really." He says and it's my turn to nod.

I look up to see that we're already at school. Austin parks the car and jumps out and runs to my side to open my door for me. I thank him and he just smiles and takes my hand and intertwines it with his.

We walk into school together and stop at my locker. I put a few of books away and then take out the ones I need for my next few subjects till lunch. The bell rings just as I'm done. I turn to Austin and he says, "I'll see you at lunch," gives me a kiss on my cheek and walks off before I get the chance to say anything to him. I watch him walk away until I can't see him anymore then I turn back to my locker and close it. I turn and see Joy standing there, "Ready to go to Maths?"

"Is anyone ever ready for Maths?" I say as we walk towards the classroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Faith and I reach our lunch table, Charlotte and Mia are already there sitting next to each other. They look up and smile at us as we sit down.

"What did you two just have?" Mia asks.

"English," I say and roll my eyes, as Joy takes a seat next to my right, Faith being on my left.

"I'm starving," she grunts and takes a hug bite of her pizza and we all laugh at her.

"What's so funny?" Emmett says as he takes a seat next to Charlotte and kisses her cheek, she smiles at him and says, "Joy." At the same time that Rider sits down next to Mia and Austin next to him. I look at Austin and he smirks, I roll my eyes. I hear another chair getting pulled backwards and I turn to see Wendell taking a seat, "Hey guys." We all just mutter a "hi" or "what's up".

Wendell and Emmett start to have their own conversation, Charlotte and Mia are talking, Rider and Austin are laughing at something. Joy's still eating her pizza, so I turn to Faith and just as I'm about to speak she says, "Aren't you going to eat something?"

"Nah, I'm not really hungry," I say which catches Emmett's attention.

"You didn't eat breakfast either," he says and I shrug. He's words don't go unnoticed by Austin or Charlotte.

"You should eat something," Austin says and I just ignore him.

"Em, can we go for a walk?" Char asks me.

"Yeah, sure" I say and we both get up and walk away.

After we're out of earshot from our table she says, "We haven't hung out in a while and I'm missing you."

"Aww hun, why don't you come over on Friday and we can watch some movies," I suggest.

"Omg yes! Can I tell the girls?"

"Obviously," I say and roll my eyes.

She takes out her phone and sends a message on our 'Girlies✨♥️' group to say that we're having a movie marathon on Friday at my house. And I send a quick message on our family group to let Jack, Malcom and Emmett know.

2 minutes after I sent it, Emmett phones me. "hello?" I say.

"Can you an Charlotte come back to the cafeteria?" He says.

"No, the bells going to go in like 2 minutes, why what's up?" I ask.

"The girls are coming over on Friday straight after to school to have a movie marathon, can I invite Rider, Austin, Wendell and Derek to come over too or did you guys want to have a girls night?" He asks.

"Umm," I turn to Charlotte and she shrugs saying she doesn't mind, "No it's cool tell them to come too."

"Thanks, love you, you're the best." He says and cuts the call. As soon as he cuts the call the bell rings and Charlotte and I make our way to Geography. I tell her that the guys are coming over too and she says, "Yay this is going to be fun, I can't wait till Friday after school."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
The next one will be up soon, hopefully.

Don't forget to let me know what you guys think and vote❤️.

With Love: Samha🦄.