Chapter 8:

I wake up to the sound of my phone ringing. Ugh it's Sunday. Someone save me.

I look at my phone on the best side table and it says that 'Biggest Brother🤷🏻‍♂️" is calling me. I press accept wondering why Jack is calling me. "Hello," I answer.

"Hey, Em. I know you're suppose to go to Charlotte's house in am hour or so but you can't." He says.

"Why?" I ask.

"Malcom and I are working till late tonight and Emmett is going out with his friends just now and is only coming home after his date. So if you go too then Justin will be alone at home."

"Oh okay, it's cool."

"I'm so sorry bubs. You can invite a friend or friends over if you like." He says feeling guilty.

"Nah it's cool, see you later. Love you."

"Love you too," he says and I cut the call. I quickly send a message on the group saying that I'm not coming because Justin will be alone.

After I get up out of my bed and go brush my teeth. I walk downstairs and grab an apple from the fruit bowl on the kitchen counter and then go into the lounge. Emmett is sitting on the couch watching Vampire Diaries. I sit down next to him. He turns to me and says, "Aren't you suppose to be getting ready and going to Charlotte's?"

"I'm not going because if I do then Justin will be home alone since you're going out." I say.

"Ohh, I was just going to Wendell's house. I can cancel if you want." He says.

"Nah it's cool." I say then, "I'm going to shower now." I get up and walk upstairs and take black tights and a sweater, that says food is bae, out and go shower.

When I jump out the shower, I find Justin on my bed watching Netflix. "Morning rascal," I say. He looks at me and grins.

"Emmett just left," he says. I nod then sit down on my bed next him. I don't bother changing what he's watching because I can see he's enjoying whatever crap this is.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's exactly 6:30 when my phone rings. I'm sitting cross legged on my bed with Justin sleeping in my arms. He fell asleep an hour ago. I put the tv on pause and pick up the phone without bothering to check who it is.

"Hey cupcake," says the caller. As soon as I hear this I regret picking the phone up. I'm not angry at hime about what happened yesterday but I am angry that I lashed out at him but I can't let him know that.

"Hi" I say.

"Whatcha doing?" He asks.

"Is there a reason you called?" I ask annoying.

"Actually there is. I need to talk to you."

"We're talking right now." I say.

"I mean in person. What are you doing. Can I come pick you up?"

"I'm watching tv and Justin's sleeping in my arms. I'm alone at home with him so I can't go anywhere."

"Can I come there?" He asked. The question takes me by surprise. "Uh...yeah...I guess," I say.

"Okay, I'm on my way." He says. And I realize that he's about to cut the call, "Wait," I say.

"Yeah?"

"I can't move because if I do Justin will wake up. The spare key is under the pot plant. Come in and come up to my room. It's opposite Emmett's room." I say.

"What an original place to put the key. I know where your room is don't worry. Bye." He says and cuts the call.

5 minutes later my room door opens and Austin comes in and sits down on my bed and turns to face me.

"You said we needed to talk?" I ask.

"Yeah, did you tell anyone about what happened yesterday?" He whispers.

"Firstly you don't have to whisper he won't wake up," I say looking down at Justin, "secondly no I didn't why?"

"Okay. Because yesterday we were suppose to eat ice cream and then I was suppose to ask you to be my girlfriend but things kinda went wrong. So I came here now to ask you if you would?" He says.

"Would what?" I say confused.

"If you would be my girlfriend?"

"I don't have much of a choice now do I? Unless I want the whole school to see my video." I say irritated.

"Actually you do have a choice. I won't force you into doing something you don't want to. You can say no and I won't send the video to anyone but I'm begging you to say yes." He says.

"The bad boy begging? Never thought I'd see that day coming." I laugh.

"Yeah, yeah, very funny. So what do you say?" He asks.

"What happens if I say no," I ask.

"I... can't tell you but I can tell you that it won't be anything good. Please just say yes." He begs. I would definitely have said no but the look in his eyes told me that he wasn't lying.

"Okay fine, yes." I say and his face lights up.

"20 questions. You start," he says. I was taken by surprise but I asked him anyway, "why do you need a girlfriend?"

"I need someone that I can present to my mother, who's not a slut. And if I don't... we'll... you won't understand."

"Hmm," I say, "your turn."

"Can I kiss you?" He asks.

"What?" I'm taken by surprise.

"I know that I'm a 'bad boy' and a 'fuck boy' but I'm not a dick and I don't want our first kiss to be in front of everyone at school tomorrow and I don't think you want that either so I'm asking you if I can kiss you," He smiles. Not one of his bad boy grins but a genuine smile. A full hearted smile. That makes me say, "Uhhhh... okay". I put Justin down next to me and tuck him in my bed. I look back up.

Austin soft lips press against mine. Our lips move in sync and they stay pressed together for a little while before he removes his lips from mine. When I look back at him he's smirking. The kiss was a slow, sweet kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After our kiss Austin said that he had to go, got up and left. It was a bit strange but there was nothing I could do. I went to shower after locking up after Austin. I get into my bed when my phone dings saying I got a message.

Austin King👑: I'm picking you up for school tomorrow😉.

I put the phone back down on the bedside table. I can't help the smile that creeps onto my face as I drift into sleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter.

With Love: Samha🦄