Chapter 15:

I wake up with my phone in my hand and my tv still on. I must have fallen asleep last night waiting for Austin to message me. I lift up my phone and see that I've got messages from my 'Girlies✨❤️' group and a separate message from Charlotte and one from Rider but no message from Austin. I also have one missed called. I open it hoping it would be Austin but it's just Charlotte. I decide that I'd phone her back later.

I reach for the tv remote and put it off, then I open Riders message,

Rider: Hey, Austin called me late last night. He said that he had just got home and he was busy clearing his head that's why he didn't reply to any of our messages. I didn't believe him fully because he sounded a bit drunk and he's Austin so I checked in with his mom just to make sure that he wasn't lying and that he was safe at home and she said he was. I even heard him talking to her when she was cutting the call. He probably already messaged you but incase he didn't, I just wanted to let you know. So you wouldn't worry.

I feel a pang in my stomach. Why hasn't he replied to me? I refresh my messages but there's still no message from Austin. I reply to Rider,

Me: thanks so much for letting me know, Rider💕.

Ugh, I wish Austin had replied to me. He was probably tired. I tell myself. Before I think too much about it, I put my phone down, grab one of my denim shorts and a pink t-shirt from my cupboard and go into the bathroom.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I come out of my bathroom, fully dressed and jumped onto my bed. I automatically reached for my phone that was lying on my bedside table. I have one knew message. It's Austin!

Austin King👑: Get ready, I'm coming to pick you up at 1. We're going out but don't wear anything too stylish. And you can bring Justin along if you want.

Once I had read the message my whole mood changed. I had a huge smile plastered on my face.

I look at my bedside table to check the time. It reads 11:53. So I have just over an hour. My stomach suddenly makes a loud noise which makes me decide to go eat before I start to get ready.

I walk downstairs, into the kitchen and grab the cereal, milk, a bowl and a spoon. While I'm eating, I decide to phone Charlotte back- she phoned me two more times while I was in the shower.

"Emma! Why the fuck haven't you answered any of my calls! I called you like 50 times!" She yelled.

"Geez you only called me 3 time and calm down. I'm sorry, the first time I was still asleep and the other two I was in the shower." I say.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. I'll let you off the hook this time but you not answering my calls is NOT becoming a habit," she says then, "So whatchudoing?"

"Eating cereal, then I'm going to get ready."

"For?"

"Umm.. Austin's taking me out." I whisper.

"Omg! Is it a date again. Please say it's a date! I so ship you guys! Where's he taking-" she was saying but I cut her off.

"Omg Charlotte, just calm down. It's not a date and there's nothing to ship. He didn't say where we're going. He just told me to not wear anything stylish and that I can bring Justin."

"Oh," she says and sighs.

"What do you mean 'oh' and why are you sighing?" I ask.

"No reason," she says.

"Whatever," I say rolling my eyes, "What are you doing Char."

"Nothing, I'm bored." She says.

"Are you coming over?" I ask curiously.

"You aren't going to be at home," she replies as if it's obvious. She knows that I meant if she's coming over because of Emmett but she'll pretend like she's dumb.

I roll my eyes and smirk, "Emmett will be."

"Haha, very funny, whatever."

"You didn't answer my question," I smirk and get up and put my bowl in the washing. I scream, "Who's Home."

"Geez, why'd you have to scream in my ears? You could have warned me first!" Charlotte says just as Emmett comes walking into the kitchen.

"Hey sis." He says and I nod.

"Char, I'll call you later."

She replies, "Yeah, byeeee." Then she cuts the call.

I turn to Emmett and say, "Where's everyone else?"

"Malcom and Jack are at work and Justins at his friends house, he's staying there today." He says.

"Oh okay. Well, I'm going out with Austin just now. So I guess you're going to be home alone." I say.

"What time?"

"Around one, why?" I ask.

"Just asking. I'll probably tell Derek and Wendell to come over," he says.

"Okay, I'm going to go get ready."

I walk upstairs and open my cupboard. I start looking for clothes but I can't focus because I'm too busy thinking about what's going to happen because we're going to be alone together and the last we were alone he gave me three hickeys, not that complaining. I'm just scared but I also can't wait to see him. Oh my god. I did not just say that. Let's pretend I did not say that. I am not starting to get feelings for Austin. I am not. Okay, maybe I am. Just maybe.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in so long. I just haven't had time. I'm going to try much harder.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. Please keep voting and commenting, it means a lot to me.

With Love: Samha🦄.