Chapter 14:

Tonight was a total disaster. I can't even process how bad it was. I'm currently sitting in my bed and watching Netflix, trying to distract myself from checking my phone every 2 minutes to see if Austin has messaged me yet.

Let me tell you what happened after Austin left the table at dinner. Once he had left, I got up and told her that I had fun while it lasted and that I was sorry but I had to go. I ran out hoping that I would catch up to Austin, I was about to run down the stairs but then I realized that I can't run down 14 flights of stairs in a dress and heels. When the lift opened at the bottom, I ran out of it and out of the lobby but by the time I got outside Austin was nowhere to be seen. I quickly called a cab and came home.

When I walked through the front door my siblings and Charlotte were sitting around the dinning room table eating and laughing. They asked me how the night went and if I had fun and I told them I did but I was tired so I was going to sleep soon, three quarter of what I said had been a lie but they didn't know that.

Charlotte came up to my room. Once she had sat down she instantly lunged into questions about the night. I quickly shushed her and told her to let me start from the begging of today. I told her how I got the hickeys and I told her what happened at dinner. She was absolutely stunned. She was about to say something but then we heard her mother hoot and we both new she had to leave. She would have stayed if she could, I knew that, but Charlotte new not to piss her mother off when she was having "one of her days".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have been trying to go to sleep since Charlotte left, but I have not been able to fall asleep. My mind is too busy worrying about Austin. No one knows where he is and he hasn't replied to anyone's messages, including Riders.

I wish he'd message me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys, I know this chapters a bit short and I'm sorry but I haven't updated in a while (I'm sorry for that too) and I needed to update desperately so you guys wouldn't think I died or something😂.

I'm going to try update again as soon as possible as an apology but I can't make any promises.

Sorry again.

Don't forget to like, comment and tell me what you guys think.

With Love: Samha🦄.