No Weaknesses

Kid sits up with a yawn and looks down at you. He smiles a bit, quietly petting your cheek. Ace was asleep over your back and Luffy hugged one of your legs, cuddling it happily. Waking up to the feeling of someone's hand on your face, you crack an eye open, finding the redhead sitting up next to you. When you try to move, you feel the weight on your back and leg and sigh lightly. "I knew I'd end up with more than just one of you here." You hum. "Who is where?" You ask Kid, trying to find out who all had climbed into bed with you without just flipping them all off of you.

"Ace." He points at your back, "'uffy." He points to your leg. "'Iller cooking 'acon..." He sniffs the air and licks his lips. You blink at that, lifting yourself from the bed and turning slightly so that Luffy rolled off your back onto the bed, the movement not seeming to disturb his sleep, before sitting up.

"Cooking bacon?" You question, eyebrows furrowed. "Can he even reach the stove?" Kid shrugs before easing off the bed.

"Let go 'ook!" He breathes going out quickly. Luffy and Ace just yawn and cuddle up to each other instead, snoring softly. You get up from the bed, looking at Ace and Luffy, before stretcher and heading into the kitchen, surprised to find a rather tall man with long blonde hair in your kitchen.

"Ummm...Killer?" He looks back and smiles slightly.

"Good morning," He greets. Kid gaps at him.

"No 'air!" He bursts. "I'm surprised too Kid. I didn't use my powers nearly as much as you." He murmurs, focusing on the food.

"Powers..." You murmur quietly, raising an eyebrow at Killer, wondering if you had ever seen him using any sort of power. "Um good morning. Making breakfast?" You ask, walking into the kitchen to stand next to him.

"Yes. And I do have them." He smirks, suddenly on your otherside. "I'm very quick. Here's your plate, and Kid already has his.

"Ayoo! Iz 'oob!" Kid hums from his seat at the table, already eating. Your eyes widen, staring at the blond man.

"I uh...that's interesting." You say, taking you plate slightly stunned before going to the table. You take a bite of the food, smiling. "This is really good. Thank you."

"No problem, I'm glad to finally be able to do something for you." He murmurs, finger hooking a strand of your hair.

"'Oob!" Luffy cheers, charging in now wide awake. Ace shuffles in and grins the moment he sees you.

"Mooonin! Moonin ___!" He greets happily, hugging your leg. "I wuv oo ___! Moonin!" You smile down at Ace, patting his head.

"Morning hun. Love you too." You hum, looking between him and Luffy. "Did you two sleep well?"

"Yaa! Ee 'eep wi' oo!" Luffy cheers. Ace just cuddles your leg happily.

"'Uv oo, 'uv oooo~" He gushes adorably.

"Alright you two, get to your seats and eat." Killer chuckles, setting down their plates. Grabbing your fork again, you finish off what's on your plate, all the while looking at Killer curiously.

"So, are any of you gunna turn out not good looking? Cause it's a little weird to find someone that looked a fraction of my age yesterday incredibly attractive."

"Probably not. This is the main way we deceive people." Killer tells you. "Would you be more willing to sale your soul to a gremlin, or a fox?" You sigh, shaking your head.

"I guess you do have a point." You chuckle a little, picking up your plate and standing from your spot. "Though, foxes are sort of cute and cuddly."