The Demon Life

Shanks smiles at the baby demon in his arms. Tail wagging behind him. "So cute~" He gushes, Eskimo kissing her, waking the little demon. "Ah, finally awake ___?" You grumble, opening your eyes with a light glare, not exactly happy that you had been woken up. You lift a hand in front of your face in curiosity, wondering if it was still transparent. You are slightly surprised to find that your hand was much smaller than you remembered it being. Eye wide, you look up at Shanks.

"I 'mall!" You yell, flailing your arms about. "I no wanna!" He gushes at that, hugging you as his tail wags more.

"So cute!" He cuddles your cheek. "Awww I love baby demons! Who's the wittle princess~?" He cooes. You push at his face, squishing his cheeks together. You weren't exactly happy about being tiny. That meant you would have to be taken care of, but you were happy that whatever had been done to bring you back had worked.

"I back!" You clap giggling. "I back! I back! I back!" He gushes again at that, hugging you to his chest and rocking with you.

"Yes! You're back! I did good!" He cheers. You smile, looking down at yourself again, before poking him in the cheek.

"'ow long?" You ask, pointing to yourself. "I be 'mall fow 'ow long?"

"I don't know, it's different for everyone, you know that." He pokes your little nose. "Are you hungry~? I'll make you noms~" You blink, nodding when your stomach growls.

"Foods!" You cheer, smiling up at him.

"Alright ~" He hums before looking over. "Hi, Hawky! Make ___ food!" He gushes. Mihawk throws a book at his head with a straight face, gracefully catching you when the redhead falls back.

"You said you would make it, and I'm not your maid." The demon states bluntly, walking off with you.

"Wait! Where are you taking ___!" Shanks whines. You giggle, waving to Shanks.

"Bye bye!" You hum, looking up at the dark haired demon curiously. "Whewe go?" He looks down at you.

"For a walk. I'm bored." He replies with a slight shrug, ignoring Shanks calling and whining after him. "Let's see... The place you were just in was Shanks' home." He informs you walking into a dark but polished hall.

"Ooooo." You sit up, looking over his shoulder. Everything in the hallway seemed really pretty. "You show me 'round?" You ask. "I see all tings!"

"Yes, I'll show you around since he'll just gush over you the whole time.... This hall is mostly linked to princes or princesses of hell." He informs. Your eyes widen, looking around the hall in wonder.

"Pwincesses 'oo?" You had yet to see a female demon since the start of this ordeal, though you figured there had to have been some around. "Dey nice Pwincess?" Mihawk smiles softly at you.

"Some are yes... Oh, Robin." He looks ahead.

"Mihawk, I don't often see you with a little one." She hums, peering at you. "Beautiful little one." She smiles softly. You smile up at her, giggling with a small blush, covering your face.

"You bootiful pwincess." She chuckles lightly.

"What a cute little smile, no wonder Mihawk is already fond of you. Have fun." She pats your head before moving on.

"See? She's nice." Mihawk hums softly.

"Yeah!" You cheer, looking down the hallway before tugging on his collar. "See more!" You smile. Since coming to help take care of the others when they were small, you hadn't seen anything other than the home that Shanks had built you, and the nursery. It was exciting to see where they normally lived and worked when they weren't around you. He chuckles.