Baby Reader's Secret Adventure

Waking up, you look around your room, a small pout coming to your lips when you find that you were by yourself. You weren't sure who you had cuddled up with, but you figured they had had to go to work at some point in time and would probably be back soon. Huffing lightly, you slide from the bed, making your way into the living room. It was dark, meaning it was probably the middle of the night still. A loud grumble makes you look down, patting your stomach. "I hungwy." You mumble, going to the kitchen. Nothing there interested you. Frowning you think for a few seconds before smiling brightly and wandering out of your home through the maze of hallways to a semi familiar office.

Looking up at the bookshelves in front of you, you grin, pulling yourself up carefully and trying not to fall. Coming to the shelf you were after, you giggle, reaching for the jeweled cookie jar and pulling it into your lap. You only manage to get the lid off of it before you lifted into the air, a small whine leaving your lips as you reach for one of the cookies on top.

"Fufufu, I found a little cookie thief." Doflamingo chuckles, letting you grab a cookie from the jar and turning you to him. You take a bite of the cookie, smiling at him.

"I da best thief." You giggle, hugging the cookie to your chest.

"You're the cutest thief." He chuckles, setting you on the desk before picking up the jar. "Are you up so late because you're hungry?"

"Mhmm. Had da munchies." You hum looking at some of the things on the desk curiously. "Why you up so late?"

"I'm going to Atlantis and came to get a few things." He smiles a bit, opening the drawer on his desk and pulling out a unique looking shell. Your eyes widen, sparkling a bit.

"Is weal? Atlantis weal?" You ask, leaning toward to look at the glittering shell curiously.

"Yes, but be quiet, this stays between us if I take you alright?" He puts a finger over his lips. You nod excitedly, holding you finger to mimic his.

"I keep secwet. I wan go! I go wif you? Pwetty pwease!"

"You're absolutely precious, of course you can." Doflamingo scoops you up in one arm before blowing into the shell, making a large bubble form. Within looked like it was under the sea, fish drifting by. "Here we go." He hums going into it with you.

"Yaaaay!" You smile brightly, looking around as he steps through the bubble. Both of you were now surrounded by colorful fish, some curious and swimming towards you before swimming away. "Da fishies pwetty!" You exclaim.

"They sure are." He rumbles turning so you both faced the lost city. He walks forward effortlessly. "I'm back." He calls and then creatures of all colors come out of the palace.

"Oh wow..." You say in complete awe, amazed by the remains of the city. Tilting your head at the creatures you wave a bit. "Hewwo. I ______!"

"___..." Voices echo and human faces peer out from behind the columns. Doflamingo smiles, watching you in amusement. You squeak in excitement.

"Awe does mewmaids!?" You ask, flailing about before turning to Doflamingo with a bright smile. "Dey weal too?"

"Fufufu, come on, don't be shy." He beckons them to swim closer, fins and scales of different colors glistening over their lower half, peering at you curiously.

"I never knew demons could be babies. How cute." One smiles.

"Hello ___." Another hums. You giggle happily, a small blush on your cheeks.

"Hewwo! You all so pwetty!" You tell them smiling sweetly at them. "Is all so pwetty!" They gush and nuzzle you affectionately.

"So cute!"