Elemental

AUTHORS NOTE;

Okay, just to clear some things up.

Elina is the main character as you all know
Tate (alpha Tate) is her mate
Thomas (Tom) is the betas brother and sorta Elina's friend
Duncan (the beta) is well, the beta.
Roger is Tate's father
Eddie is Tate's younger brother
Rufus is Elina's OLD principle
Colin is Tate's and Eddies uncle
Adrian, you'll find out later

There are other characters such as the sport teacher and science teacher etc but they haven't been named.

Sorry for confusion and if any other problems or questions please let me know.

Heres chapter nine,

*************************************************************************************

I talked with Tom as we did our stretches while Mr baldy stood with his sunglasses on, staring at us.

He hadn't really taken a liking towards me since our last encounter; where he was put into his place by Tom.

Training lesson had become one of my favourite lessons because it mean't I'd have someone to talk with-Tom.

"Alpha's getting really worked up," Tom said shaking his head frowning as he sat on the white snow to stretch his legs.

"I don't blame him," I said sadly also joining Tom on the floor as I sighed closing my eyes tilting my head back.

"This mysterious Adrian needs to stop hiding behind others and show his face," I huffed opening my eyes once more while crossing my arms.

Tom glanced over at me and smiled.

"Don't you worry Elina. He'll have to show his face around soon," he said reassuringly.

Everyone's been unhappy since the fire, and the warriors have been spread out all along the borderline. Everyone's pretty convinced someones bound to attack soon.

"Yeah and when he does show his face and when I'm done with him," I said smirking evilly as I cracked my knuckles, "-you wouldn't no longer call it a face."

Tom chuckled at my statement and shook his head, once again staring at the snow.

I never would have thought the high wolves- better yet, the Werewolf committee, would be ready for an attack.

Who in their right mind would attack the high wolves? To me it sounded like a suicide mission.

We sat there for a little while longer in a comfortable silence. The mystery about Adrian and the fire spread like a swarm of bees and it was what everyone talked about.

Some people were worried and concerned for their safety while others were confident as ever.

I mean come on. Average wolves against the high wolves? It was crazy.

"Can you hear that?" Tom said suddenly grinning with an amused look.

"Hear what?" I asked listening carefully but not hearing anything.

"Listen closer," he said in a whisper bringing his finger up to his mouth. Closing my mouth and pressing my lips together I strained my hearing further and thats when I heard it.

Howls. Howls of war.

I jumped on my feet and started running towards the sound. I heard Toms footsteps closely behind me and we both ran.