Madness

Tate gave Colin a flat look while I laughed hysterically making Tate's look soften.

Tom chuckled and took a seat next to Colin mumbling,  "I'll drink to that."

"So whats the plan?" Dale asked to no one in particular as he also took a seat, slapping his hands to his knees.

"Simple," Colin shrugged, "Elina starts going to classes and sees if something seems off. Tom and Dale get the warrior wolves in check and Tate, you try to trace that call."

"Oh, and I'll be here with my dear friend Jack Daniels," Colin smirked as he patted his glass, which was almost empty.

"Uncle you can help me trace the call and ask around," Tate grunted in no mood to joke around.

I let out an uneasy sigh and swiftly glanced around to everyone.

"Maybe it's not even Adrian," I chimed in, "There has got to be at least hundreds of Adrian's."

For all we knew it could be a false alarm. Adrian had, had  his neck snapped and its not like he could of resurrected.

Hell. Its not as if he was Jesus.

"We should go through with the plan. Our Luna's safety is one of our top priorities."

I tried my best to mask my surprise. I was a little shocked that it was Dale who had said it with a serious expression. Something I wasn't used too.

"He's right," Tate said looking me in the eye, "Surprisingly."

Tate gave the men in the room a small nod. Everyone left the office and went to their duties. Though, Colin remained in his seat finishing the last drop of his beverage.

"I've got a bad feeling about this," Colin mumbled, switching from tipsy to sober in less than a second.

Tate ran a hand through his hair and grimaced as he glanced at his uncle.

"You and me both uncle," he sighed, "You and me both."

After asking Tate what today's lesson was scheduled too, I took off and made my way to the far left wing of the building. It was going to take some getting used too. The building was so huge, I was used to the more isolated part where Tate and the others stayed.

And my room too. That definitely needs some getting used too. I was used to the old cramped up dorm I used to share with Lily. The sudden change still didn't feel right.

Appearing in front of my class, I abruptly stopped as I peered inside and my mouth fell open.

No way did I want to walk in there.

The madness of what was in front of my eyes reminded me of a scene from Highschool Musical.

Madness I tell you.

Teenagers were scattered around the classroom. Some sitting on tables, some sitting on the desk and some making out on the wall.

Alright then.

Papers were being thrown around and scrunched up as the teenagers used their wolf strength to add impact.

Boys showed off their biceps to girls who giggled uncontrollably. Definitely not Zac Efron material.

And who would of thought werewolves would be so..human?

Holding my breath, I pressed my hand to the door and slowly walked in.

It seemed as if time froze. Everyone's chatter died down and several heads snapped to mine. I've never seen this specific crowd of people and I gave a small smile.

And just like that they lost interest. It was evident they didn't know of my status and for that I felt grateful.

They just flipped you off in a polite manner, my wolf whispered and I rolled my eyes.

Walking further into the room I found an empty table in the far corner beside the window. Perfect.

Placing myself in a seat I glanced around trying to find something odd. Or perhaps someone odd.

Surely Adrian had a few spy's here and there.

He did last time.

"Can I ask you a question?"

I nearly jumped out of my seat at the sudden voice. Turning around I was face to face with a boy who had fiery red hair and his face was covered in freckles.

"Ah, sure?" I asked as I glanced around the classroom and then my eyes found his.

"Could you get cornered in a round room?"

"Excuse me?" I asked flabbergasted as I look at him in complete and utter confusion.

"I said," the boy paused, as if he were speaking to a five year old. "-could you get cornered in a round room?" the boy repeated giving me a are-you-deaf look.

"No?"

The boy merely frowned but nodded his head thoughtfully.

"Hm."

I gave him a tight smile and angled away from him. Was everyone here that weird?

My answer was yes. People seemed to be taking advantage of the teachers absence as they yelled like wild animals and screamed bloody murder.

Well technically, I thought to myself amused, they are wild animals.

Before I could get to carried away in my thoughts, the door was slammed open and in walked in a big man. I was pretty sure he was the teacher, considering everyone immediately stopped talking and raced to there seats.

I eyed the teacher closely, but couldn't quite see his face as he was angled away from me. I had a bad history of psycho teachers so I wasn't taking any risks.

When the class completely settled down the teacher stood up straight and scanned the classroom.

"Right you bunch of wild dogs. Today we're-" the teacher stopped mid sentence and he froze as his eyes fell on mine. The students immediately turned around with curious eyes too see what had the teacher to stop mid sentence.  

It took me a second to recognize him. My mouth went dry and I looked at him like a dear caught in headlights.

Of course. It just had to be. Out of the billions of people on earth it had to be him. Out of the millions of teachers on the planted, it had to be the one I insulted once upon a time.

Standing right there, in front of the classroom, was cannibalism man. The man I had to sit next to on my to the Werewolf Committee and the one I told to switch to a diet.

Perfect. I thought flatly. Just my luck.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-