*The changed POV*

I'm really not a fan of doctors or hospitals.
Yes, I, Austin Hamilton, am terrified of dental chairs and those sharp instruments that are life -threatening.

This dude with elfish features introduces himself as the dental assistant and asks me to take a seat.

' Dr. Davies will meet you now.' He says, And goes out the door.

I pace back and forth nervously.
My phone beeps notifying the mails coming in. It must be the case about the Crawley's estate.
Just a few more weeks until I wrap up the case and join mum and dad for a vacation in Scotland.
I figure I can shoot off a few mails before the doctor comes.

I hear footsteps and the door opens.
' Hi, I am Dr. Davies. Glad to meet you.' I look up and see a woman.
Damn, it's a woman!
I look back into my phone hastily. I don't want a woman to know I'm frightened.

' Excuse me,' she says doubtfully. I can feel her gazing my blackberry.
She is probably wondering why I am still using this old piece.
I'm used to this look. But little do people know that its the first thing I bought with my own money.
' Oh! I'm sorry,' I say and sit on the dental chair.
I'm astonished that my doctor is a woman. Not just any woman but a very pretty and young woman.
In my mind, I imagine a dentist to look like Willy Wonka's dad from Charlie and the chocolate factory, but this lady looks no less than a Victoria's Secret Angel.

I pop out of my fantasies as I hear her voice again.
I'm not usually nervous around women but she's my dentist.
' I see that today is your first visit here. I'll be checking you. Please open your mouth.' She says wearing her gloves.

I give her a nervous smile.
' DO NOT PANIC,' I think to myself. I look at her, knowing that she isn't looking at me.

I bet there's a hot body under her loose scrubs. There is something about her that is very alluring.

I'm drawn towards her as she puckers her plump pink lips and says, ' Could you please open your mouth for me?' She emphasises, with her eyes widened and a little golden strand of hair falling on her forehead.
I want to tuck it behind her ear.
' Yeah, I'd love that,' I think to myself .

Oh fuck! She's my dentist.

I cannot let a woman as pretty as her look into my mouth. That's gross!

I open my mouth hesitatingly.

' A Little more wider.'  She looks frustrated.

I grab for my phone.
NO WAY AM I GONNA LET HER LOOK INTO MY MOUTH. 
' Sorry i have an urgent meeting I have to go.'
I grab for my phone and rush out.
My heart is racing. I want her to kiss my mouth, not look into it.

I go to the reception and I find a tiny girl dreamily twirling her hair with her finger.

' Hi, I want to reschedule my appointment. Can you allot me a different doctor?' I ask.

' Why was there any problem?' She asks.
' No. I just want to change my doctor.'

Im sure i made the right decision.