Where He'd Take You For Your First Date

Suho:
Suho would take you to a classical date, so you would have dinner and after that enjoy the show of Banpo Bridge Rainbow Fountain.

D.O:
You and D.O would rent a bike and go around and discover new places, but you guys would stop biking and go to EXO's dorm, where D.O would cook for you.

Baekhyun:
Ice skating is awesome for dates, don't you think? You could fall but there was someone who helps you stand up and skate around, that someone would be Baekhyun.

Chanyeol:
Children's Grand Park. As a grown up kid Chanyeol is, he would take you to this wonderful place, which has a small zoo, a Music Fountain complete with a musical water and lights show, an amusement park, tennis courts, and a botanical garden. There, you can also check out the famous merry-go-round from the Gangnam Style music video.

Sehun:
Sehun isn't romantic at all but he has his own ways to catch your heart so he would take you to a Multi Bang. A Multi Bang is a room with all things electronic, there you can play Nintendo WII, Playstation 3, roam the Internet, watch a movie or sing karaoke.

Kai:
He would take you to the cinema, and watch a romantic movie but I guess Kai wouldn't be interested in see the movie but yes looking at you.

Chen:
A picnic, a duck boat riding and a good conversation would be enough for you and Chen but if the things got boring he would take you for a walk by the river with a longggg chat.

Xiumin:
As a fan of Sports, Xiumin would take you to a Baseball Game, he would try to make you have fun, but if he sees you don't really like the sport, he will take you for dinner and a walk around Seoul.

Lay:
Lay would let his serious face at home and take you to this awesome place. Here in Lotte World, you would have an incredible day with a lot of fun in the indoors and outside activities and, of course with Yixing.

Luhan:
You and Luhan would grab dinner at some restaurant in the way and get your favourite drinks in one of the numerous cafes, then head over to Cheonggyecheon Stream. You both will have a great time eating and chatting.

Tao:
Cherry Blossom Festival. The streets are lined with vendors and there are musical performances to watch and enjoy. This is a perfect place to have a date, the only problem is, you can go only once a year. Tao would take a lot of pictures with you.

Kris:
Kris would take you to a DVD Bang, is a like a cinema but it's your own, so you guys wouldn't be disturbed. But first he would take you to have dinner and then, yes he would take you here.

-

Hope you enjoyed x