He Sees You Crying

Suho:
Junmyeon almost can't believe he said what he did. He moves toward you when he sees you start to cry, but you step out of his reach. Tears fill his own eyes and he almost wishes you would shout at him, or scream, or fight, do anything besides just stand there and look at him with that hurt expression on your face.

"Y/N...I'm sorry," he says softly, "I'm really sorry. I didn't mean it, I swear."

D

D.O:
Your lip trembles at his cold words, and before you know it, your eyes are welling up with hot tears. The guilt slams into Kyungsoo like an eighteen wheeler and he swallows hard, racking his brain for something to say. Unable to think of anything, he just watches you with a solemn expression, silently wiping away your tears every few minutes.

When you're quiet again, he brings you into his arms. He doesn't have to tell you how sorry he is, you already know.

Baekhyun:This isn't the first time that Baekhyun has gone too far during a normal, commonplace argument

Baekhyun:
This isn't the first time that Baekhyun has gone too far during a normal, commonplace argument. But he's never gone this far before, and even he realises it as he abruptly facepalms himself. However, the damage is already done.

You stifle your sobs with one hand, and use the other to quickly wipe away the tears streaming down your face, not wanting to give Baekhyun the satisfaction. Before he can let out any half-ass apology, you rush out of the room.

"Fuck," Baekhyun groans under his breath, already bracing himself for the hell that'll come once you're finished crying, "I'm an idiot. I'm...I'm a dead idiot."