When Kris, Luhan and Tao Left

Suho:
Junmyeon was devastated that they had decided to leave but respected their decision. It's their life's after all. But he had to keep strong as the leader and lead EXO for the future.

D.O:
Although Kyungsoo found it hard to show his emotions, he found comfort in you being there for him and helping him regain happiness.

Baekhyun:
He went into a slight depression and wasn't his usual happy self for a while but he found it his responsibility to keep everyone's happiness up.

Chanyeol:
The happy virus went slightly sad just like Baek and struggled to control his emotions. He went through rage, depression and finally acceptance. But you were always there to make him feel better.

Sehun:
Like Kyungsoo, Sehun didn't show his emotions very well but when he broke down one night, you knew it was bad. Sehun and Luhan had a strong relationship and it broke him that he may never be able to see him again.

Kai:
Jongin would have been broken to see the three members leave. Even through he may not have been in a tight bond with them, he saw them as family.

Chen:
Poor Jongdae would have found it extremely hard to deal with as he spent so much time with the members. You'd often find him crying about what could have been.

Xiumin:
Minseok wouldn't be able to handle what happened at all. His best friend Luhan left and he couldn't stand the idea of not being able to sing with him ever again.

Lay:
Yixing would respect their choice but would feel confused at the same time. Although the company was horrible, weren't they enough to keep them happy?

Luhan:
Lu was slightly depressed when Kris left just before the world tour. Because of this, he became sick and depressed during the tour and left himself. You were always there to support him through his choice.

Tao:
Tao was devastated when Luhan and Kris left as they were some of the only people who helped him when he first began training. Likewise, you respected his choice to leave and helped him build his self esteem back up again.

Kris:
Kris was first to leave and that kind of scared you. What was he going to do now? He went through all that training just to let it go but you helped him get to his goal.

-

Hope you enjoyed x