You Moan Their Name In Your Sleep

Suho:
Junmyeon would think you were awake at first and would crawl on top of you only to find you were fast asleep. He would of course be embarrassed and now helplessly turned on without anything to help him relieve himself.
"Dammit, (Y/N). Look what you've done."

D.O:
Kyungsoo would most likely be up at the time reading a novel or writing lyrics to a new beat when he'd hear you moan. His face would turn completely red as he saw you shifty in your sleep, moaning his name helplessly.
"At least you've given me inspiration for a new song..." (Lady Luck anyone?? XD)

Baekhyun:
The two of you would have probably have been in the middle of a cuddle session when you fell asleep. Baekhyun getting impatient, like always, would probably trail his hands down your thigh earning a moan from you on your sleep.
"That's my girl, now wake up so daddy can have his way with you."

Chanyeol:
Chanyeol was carrying you through the dorms to his room in the style so that you were hugging his front, your legs wrapped around his waist. He began to lightly suck on your neck in an attempt to wake you up but instead earned him a moan, making him excited.
"Now you have to wake up, (Y/N), and recieve you're punishment."

Sehun:
You would have most likely fallen asleep in Sehun's arms while you were watching a rather boring movie. Around half way through, Sehun noticed you sleeping and decided to have a little bit of fun. He began to softly massage your inner thigh and play with your breasts, making you moan.
"Good girl, now lets have some fun!"

Kai:
It was the middle of the night when you were wriggling around the bed quite a lot, waking up Jongin. He turned to you with sleepy eyes and asked, "are you awake, baby?" When he got no response, he realised you were in fact asleep when a soft moan emitted from toe lips, making Jongin's face crimson red, "you're having those kinds of dreams?!"

Chen:
The two would have been curled up in your beds in early morning, Jongdae already awake and going through his phone when you moaned softly against his chest. Jongdae would have smirked and flipped you over, making you wake up suddenly.
"Moaning at six am? My, my, you must be desperate for me, baby."

Xiumin:
You would most likely have been in the tour bus, snuggled up against your boyfriend as you were allowed to attend one of his shows as a VIP guest. Just as Xiumin was about to fall asleep himself, he heard a small mewl coming from behind your pink lips, causing him to turn a deep shade of red.

"Baby, don't make me feel this way on the bus..."

Lay:
It was the middle of the night. You and Yixing were snuggled up together in bed sleeping peacefully until a small moan of his name comes from your lips, waking him up. He was confused at first, until he realised that you were in fact having naughty dreams of him.
"Baby, let daddy get some sleep. He'll punish you later~"

Luhan:
It was Luhan's birthday and the two of you had passed out on the couch from a heavy make out session and from drinking too much alcohol. It wasn't until midnight when Luhan woke again to see you sleeping in his arms. Because it was his birthday (not technically any more) he thought he could do whatever he wanted. He started to tease you by biting and kissing your thighs until you moaned his name.
"That's daddy's girl."

Tao:
Tao and you were exhausted from walking around New York in your honeymoon so when you got back to the hotel, you decided to leave the dirty activities until you regained some energy from sleeping. Tao was up watching some cringey sit-com while you were sleeping beside him. However, his interest perked when he heard his name leaving your mouth followed by a string of moans.
"Baby, I thought you said to leave that until later?~"

Kris:
It was late evening and you had fallen asleep in Kris's app while he played candy crush on his phone. You had your head in the crook of his neck. Kris was beginning to get tired so he tried waking you up but got no response. So instead he began biting and sucking at your neck until his name moaned from your mouth.
"I'm not tired anymore, are you baby?"

-

Hope you enjoyed x