Calling Him An Embarrassing Name In Front Of The Other Members

Suho:
Junmyeon would become bright red and laugh nervously while the other members hollered for him to 'get some!'.

D.O:
Kyungsoo should probably just stare at you before the rest of the members burst out laughing. They'd all earn death glares and Kyungsoo wouldn't speak to you for the rest of the day.

Baekhyun:
Baekhyun would laugh and spin you around while the others would gag at your PDA.

Chanyeol:
Chanyeol would have a similar reaction to Suho before he would kiss your forehead, giggling.

Sehun:
Sehun would just roll his eyes while the members teased and he'd shout, "you're all just jealous!"

Kai:
Kai would become and a cute puppy and hug you, giving you your own embarrassing nickname while the members would leave, grossed out by your love.

Chen:
Chen would just laugh and make up his own ridiculous nicknames for you and tease you all day about it.

Xiumin:
Xiumin would become embarrassed and hide his face in his hands while the members would shout the nickname over and over again.

Lay:
Lay would smile brightly and kiss your forehead, claiming that you were too cute.

Luhan:
Luhan would scoff thinking that he was too cool for the nickname but in reality he thought it was super cute.

Tao:
Tao would just stare at you while the members would be going nuts and he'd find a way to get revenge on you.

Kris:
Kris would become bright red and Baekhyun would yell, "WHERE DID THE COOL CITY BOY GO?!"

-

Hope you enjoyed x