Summer Plans

Suho:
Junmyeon would spent a ton of money on the two of you to travel around the world. You'd stay in one country for a few days before flying to another country.
"Come fly with me!"

D.O:
Kyungsoo would promise to teach you how to cook and would plan a dish for you to cook everyday during the summer. At the end, he'd prepare a romantic dinner for you and propose to you after your meal.
"I love you Y/N, marry me?"

Baekhyun:
This cutie would plan a road trip for the two of you and you would travel around the county. With only your money, phones and a tent, you somehow survive the summer with this and man!

Chanyeol:
Chanyeol would teach you how to play his thousands of instruments and help you produce your own music. He'd also take his inspiration for his lyrics from you sitting next to him. At the end of it all, a part of a song you helped produced gets onto their new album.

Sehun:
Sehun would take you with him to Paris for a week or two and you'd spent your time shopping and drinking the local wine. Also, some sweet love making in the city of love.

Kai:
Jongin would take you to stay at the SHINee holiday home as Taemin had invited him. You'd have tones of fun with the boys and you'd become especially close with Key and Jonghyun, making him extremely jealous.

Chen:
Jongdae would take you to his five favourite cities; London, Tokyo, Orlando, New York and Barcelona! You'd spent a week in each place and make sure to leave your mark everywhere you go ;) if you catch my drift...

Xiumin:
Minsoek would organise for you to do something new everyday! One day you might be at a cooking class and the next you could be ice skating!

Lay:
Yixing would take you to visit his family over in China and you'd spent your whole summer there. You'd spend a week or two with his family before he'd show you around his favourite places in China!

Luhan:
Lu would probably take you to China to see his family before taking you around the world with him!

Tao:
Like Yixing and Lu, Zitao would take you to visit his family before you two would travel to Italy to spend a romantic weekend site seeing, eating pasta and getting drunk!

Kris:
Yifan would take you to see his family in Canada for a while. After that, he'd want to show you around his new studio and show you around America!

-

Hope you enjoyed x