Prologue and A/N: ❤

Prologue:

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

"I didn't know it was you!" I yelled.

"Would you please atleast explain to me why you're this mad?!?" He asked.

I don't know either.

Why am I?

Is it because the person I consider my best friend and maybe *liking* is someone I actually despise?!?

Is it that?

Or maybe.. is it something else?

Could this be--

LOVE?!

*Fifth book out from my iPhone's notes and into the world.:)*

A/N:

Hi! This is my fifth book, a big thank you to all who supported my book, I really appreciate it.

I mean it. ;)

Especially to my friends, who never stopped vommeting.

Please continue supporting me and voting for my books!:D

I love you guys! ☺

I hope you like this book too.:>

Thanks to ExpiNumber2228 for making the sweet cover of this book!

I owe it to HER. :D

I mean-- What's a book without a cover?

Well, they say.. don't judge a book by its cover BUT-- You can judge it in your minds!;)

Haha, I'm getting CORNY, please don't mind me but please do read my books. :)

You might want to fan her too! ♥

Reminder: Read and don't forget to vomment.:")

Oh yeah. ٩(-̮̮̃-̃)۶

A banner on the side made by your wonderful author, moi. ♥

And a lyric video from Taylor Swift's song, "The Other Side of the Door".

As you read on the story, you will know why that's the song, for starters, Kim's personality is like this girl who wants something but would rather keep it just to herself.. and this guy, Troy.. who is way out of her league and that no matter how apart they seem, both hearts are still connected or something.. Just read it. :)

Chapter 1 starts on the next page:)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>