Seventeen: Arianna's Back!

♠ Troy Milton ♠

My throat is dry and now I am in hot water.

"Alright alright, I'll tell you.." I said.

Her hand gripped on the phone and glared at me with those angry black eyes.

"I.. I.."

I sighed deeply and glanced back at her.

"Please.. don't tell Tyler I was using his account.. I mean.. I'm not the one chatting with you of course, I'm just reading his.. messages.." I lied, wiping off the sweat forming on my forehead.

Kimberly seems unsure if she will believe what I just said and gave me back my phone.

Luckily, she bought it.

"Okay, I'm sorry for accusing you. I mean-- you're not the type of person to hide who you are anyway." She chuckled.

"Haha, yeah.. I'd rather say my name and make you fall for my hotness." I winked.

"Shut up flirty." She replied.

It kind of makes me smile the fact that she still uses that term *flirty* on me.

The locked door finally opened and I see Terry, Cassy and Heather.

Kimberly quickly hugged Heather and said her thanks then rushed to the classroom, maybe?

I watched her disappear and I think I might be really falling.. HARD.

♔ Heather Nichole ♔

I can't believe Kimberly hugged me.

All those yucky loser germs on me makes me sick.

Kimberly left saying she still has some things to attend to when I caught Troy in a daze, staring at where Kimberly went off.

I have a bad feeling about this.

I was supposed to be the one being locked in with Troy, I only brought Kimberly so that she would feel jealous!

I know it's a stupid plan but I also do know that Kimberly is having feelings for Troy that she hasn't realized yet.

Thank goodness she is so dense.

I put my arms around Troy's neck and said,

"So Troy.. do you want to.. have lunch together?" I flirtily asked.

"Ah.. um.."

"Oh come on Troy, I know you would want to.. have a lunch date with the most popular and hottest girl in school.." I whispered.

"Um.. ah.. no thanks." He shrugged, taking off my arms and running towards Kimberly's direction.

"Woah, he must really dig that loser chick." Cassy said.

"But.. I think Kim's pretty--" Terry added, but she stopped when she saw me glaring at her.

"You absolutely need to get glasses, Terry!" I scowled.

Kimberly? Pretty? Eeew.

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

I ran as fast as I could towards the classroom, knowing I already missed four periods is just seriously pissing me off.

It's a good thing Heather saved me from that dungeon.

I would've died to be with Troy all day.

It's a good thing my chat mate is not Troy.

For a second there, I really thought he is.

But what if he is?

Ugh, I don't want to think about it anymore.