Twenty Four: Invisible in My Eyes

I'm finally back pips! And on the side, whether you like it or not, I'm going to post tidbits about my Beijing trip. On the side is a picture of err.. they eat this and I see this everywhere in the streets but cross my heart, I didn't eat one. I'm terrified to be exact. :/ I wanted to say a hello to you guys but sadly, there's no Wattpad, or fb, or twitter.. social networking sites to be exact. Bummer. :/ I made a video actually, while I'm there.. but how do you transfer FB videos in Youtube?:( It's so freaking hard... Can anyone help me..?:) Well, enough yapping, here's the new chap everyone. Vomment. :"> Too bad for you imma still write another A/N at the bottom.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

✿ Alicia Green ✿

I cornered twelve random girls and dragged them into the dark alley and they shuddered.

"You guys got the plan?" I said, glaring at all of them and threatening them with a butcher knife.

One of the girls was stubborn.

A brunette girl with chinky eyes and an obese figure.

She has triple chins eew.

"What if I don't want to take part in it?" She puffed out her chest and said it proudly.

This girl doesn't know who she is dealing with obviously.

I slid the knife near one of the girls' necks and she shivered like crazy making the knife actually cut her skin.

Stupid.

I didn't meant to hurt her but she hurt herself.

"Ow!" She cried out, tears falling from her cheeks.

Geez, it's not my fault. Pssh.

But oh well, since this is the scene then..

"Now you guys know what I can do to you." I smirked.

They all nodded in sync and in fear.

I smirked evilly and walked out.

I fixed my skirt and slung my shoulder bag.

Geez, I'm studying here again.

This is going to be fun.

♠ Troy Milton ♠

Three weeks had passed and Kimberly never talked to me.

This is a very usual thing but--

She used to atleast ask me homeworks and stuff but right now she asks her seatmate.

I also don't know where she eats her lunches now.

She isn't eating in the cafeteria.

Well, I hardly care.

Speaking of Tyler.. we haven't talked yet nor spoke to each other.

I should tell him that I'm over that girl he likes.. or am I really over that girl?

Heck, she isn't even popular! Nor that pretty! This is going to be easy, like getting a candy from a baby!

Three weeks of spending time with Miley is fun.

It really felt like I was jamming with my best friend slash ex, Arianna again.

We went to movies, arcades.. I'm not so sure if I should consider it as dates but it was a whole lot of fun.

My feelings for Kimberly slowly faded away but I kind of miss her..

It's just that I miss annoying her..