Twenty Seven: Alicia's Fury 2

This chap is dedicated to @rookie11 for being a consistent vommetor on my books! ♥

Also a shoutout to @jj_lovesyou and @AwesomeJake for sticking with me til the end, from my first book to this book. ;)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

♔ Heather Nichole ♔

This is it..

I should do this!!

"You guys ready?" I asked the eleven other girls.

[Recap mode: The twelfth one is thrown in an oven sort of room, see Chapter 26.]

"Yeah. We're ready!" They all said in sync.

"This is so nerve wrecking.."

"You do your best, alright?" Alicia smirked.

I nodded my head and oh god, this is creeping me out.

Alicia exited the room, as always, and I've got to do the plan or else I am dead as well.

But what I am thinking now is-- should I do this so that I can stay alive? Or should I not because it is wrong?

I shut my eyes and decided to stick with the first one.

"Let's go girls."

✩ Miley Ferrice ✩

"Class dismissed."

That's the bell!

Troy and I are going to eat lunch today.

I'm so excited.

What's strange to me is, Troy and Kim are not talking to each other.

*Shrugs*

Well, Kimberly hates him to begin with, I'm just happy she is getting along well with Tyler.

Tyler is such a great guy and I can tell he really likes Kim.

Through his gestures and all.

"Troy! Let's go?" I said, getting my books.

"Sure. Let me check my stuff in the locker first. You go on ahead.."

"Oh no, I'll wait for you."

"No no, I'm going to be a bit late so please go without me. I don't want you to starve because of me.."

Isn't he such a sweetie?

"If you say so then. Come quick to the rooftop, okay?"

"Yeah. Sure." He smiled.

So I went to the rooftop, carrying my packed lunch, I packed one for Troy too.

It contains all the elements in a person's diet, carbs, protein, vitamins and minerals.

I prepared salmon teriyaki with steamed jasmine rice, fried tofu with taosi and green beans, and his favorite strawberry milk.

Yes, I made it myself, I hope he likes it. *fingers crossed*

I scurried down the hallway and up the rooftop, Kim and Heather must be eating their lunches in the cafeteria now.

I excused myself today only because I am eating with Troy.

I chirped happily as I went up the rooftop, it's my favorite spot after all.

It's on the seventh floor of this building, when I opened the rooftop, it's empty as usual.