Three: Object of Hatred

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

Another boring day in school.

*Sigh*

The girls are crowding infront of our classroom again.

What's with that Troy guy anyway?

I mean what do they see in him?

I don't really get it.

I'm a girl, yes.

But--

I never considered Troy boyfriend worthy.

I mean he is the most popular guy in school all because of his looks and smarts but he is a player!

He takes advantage of the people around him that's why he's become that popular.

That's right, he is my mortal enemy.

One thing I've always been hating...

Getting beaten by him, especially in Mathematics since it's my forte.

I scurried and went to my seat quietly and avoided myself being trampled on by the obsessive Troy fans.

I wore my big framed eyeglasses and hit the big books.

Troy is seated infront of me and believe me he is super annoying it pisses me off.

He managed to piss me off and get away with it while the teacher kept glaring at me thinking I was the one who was making the noise.

He sat infront of me and the noise of the girls trailing behind him is really irritating.

My eardrums!!!

When the school bell rang, the girls left but Troy found a new girl to pick on.. ME.

"Hey Kim. What's up?" He asked cheekily.

I glanced at him and his flirty grin and rolled my eyes.

"Come on. Why are you so cold to me?!" He said in a babyish voice.

"Because I don't like you." I scowled.

"Nobody told you to like me." He replied flatly.

"Yeah. That's the point. I don't like you so turn around and go annoy other girls because you're getting on my nerves!" I said, slamming my thick books one by one on my desk.

I hope he gets the point!

I don't want to socialize with him or have anything to do with him.

Geez.

"Fine." He pouted then turned away.

Finally.

I thought I was going to be hot headed because of him again.

And so the teacher went on and on again blah blah blah---

I gazed at the back of his head and I admit, the back of his head is I guess alright.

He has jet black eyes and dark brown spiky hair and tan colored skin. He's a football jock so I'm guessing that's one of the reasons why the girls love him. He's pretty smart too.

He gets all the attention so I don't see why sometimes he looks troubled.

Since when did I care?!?

Sheesh.

And so the teacher went on and on about historical stuffs and measurements of angles.

It's a good thing the school bell rang.