Thirty Two: Twisted Feelings

I'm so sure you'll heart this chap because there are so many heart racing events and if it doesn't make you smile sheepishly in some part then you must be a heartless person. -__-

Kidding! But hope you like, no love this chap. ;)

Vomments pips!

Show support for our four protagonists in this story. :")

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

Oh my god.

What do I do?!

I'm turning my phone on and off continuously if I want to reply or not..

Troy just chatted me fyi.

I was walking back and forth and decided not to reply.

I shut my phone putting it in my pocket again and sprinting downstairs.

If I reply, this would be too bad for my pride..

I know you don't know what I am saying but here, this is a quick flashback.

*Ding*

I stumbled off the bed when I heard the ding sound from my phone.

I opened it and I flushed.

It was from Troy.

TroyMilton: Good morning beautiful. ;)

I wanted to send a 'flirty' message but then I decided not to reply,

You know me, I care too much of what people say.

>Play

Flashback end.

That's the story.

I kind of miss him.

I mean-- he is flirty after all.

I went to the dining hall and it looks more of a garden than a dining room.

"Whoa."

"Tell me about it." Mom groaned.

I finished my breakfast and the roses both Tyler and Troy gave me gleamed at the center of the glass dining table, there are two vases to be exact.

"Geez, you got so much flowers and it's such a waste to throw all of them out. I decided to decorate the dining room but-- I think this is over decorating.." Mom cried out, scratching the back of her hair.

"Tell me about it." I groaned.

"Why did you receive so much flowers anyway?" Mom asked, giggling to herself.

"I don't know. Must be my new look."

"I guess so. Hmm, I decided to highlight Tyler's and Troy's flowers as centerpieces of the table because their flowers are gorgeous and they are.. uh.. special to you." Mom winked.

"Sheesh. Well, just put one centerpiece because it looks so over and gardeny." I cried out.

"Well then, tell me which flowers do you want to keep! Troy's or Tyler's?" Mom asked, crossing her arms.

"I don't know. Don't make me choose." I sighed, playing with the curly ends of my short hair.

"A piece of advice from your good mom, pick the one that your heart wants and not what you think is right." She winked.

"Mom, it's not like I am going to choose between them you know. I mean.. I love both of them equally." I replied.

Well, they both have different kinds of love in my perspective.