Twenty One: Messy Relationships

♠ Troy Milton ♠

I glanced back at Kimberly, who is glaring at me at the same time her eyes speak of so much sadness.

Then I turned to Tyler, whose eyes are in the same state as well.

What should I do..?

The next thing I know, Tyler gripped my shirt with so much anger.

"You used my name?!"

"I.. I.."

I stared back at Kimberly, who wasn't even saying anything nor stopping Tyler.

Geez, I have wounds people!

Her gaze returned to me and her hurtful expression pains me so much more painful than my burns.

"Answer me!" Tyler angrily shouted.

"I'm sorry.." I said helplessly.

"I can't believe you're my best bud! How could you do this to me?!"

I couldn't answer really..

If I tell him-- I did it because if the girl I like knew I was me then she won't even give me a chance to talk to her but then it would just sound like a farfetched excuse.

"Answer me!" He shouted again, his eyes burning of anger.

"It was a mistake--"

"What mistake?! Don't you know what you did was a fraud?! You used me for Pete's sake are you out of your mind telling me it's all a mistake?!"

He gripped my shirt tighter and I can honestly say I am pretty scared but I'm not gay alright.

"Okay.. Tyler put him down.." Kimberly calmly said, gently holding Tyler's flexed arm.

His glare faced Kimberly.

"You tell me to put down this jerk?! I'm not only the victim here!" Tyler raised his tone so I gripped his shirt.

"Don't you dare talk to her like that."

Tyler knows very well not to mess with me when I am mad, and so he let go of my shirt and turned to Kimberly.

"Sorry.."

"It's not your fault.." Kim faintly smiled.

Tyler walked out of the scene because of anger maybe then just leaned on his car, waiting for Kimberly to finish yakking on me maybe.

"So.. are you really the person I am chatting with..?" She said softly.

I don't want to hurt her..

I really don't.

❁ Kimberly Wales ❁

I examined him from head to toe and I honestly felt sorry for him.

He has bruises everywhere!

Infact, more burns than I have..

The question that strikes me the most is.. why did he save me?

Does he care?

Okay, the Tyler I am chatting with said he sort of likes me but knowing it's Troy..

He is my mortal enemy and yet right now I should be beating him up into a pulp..

But..

How could he lie to me like that..?

A mixture of anger, loathe and disappointment filled me at the same time.

I was still waiting for his answer when he took my hand and kissed the back of it.

He let go and it just gave me the creeps knowing I was disappointed.