Kurapika's POV

I ran out of Chrollo's room as fast as humanly possible flying down the hall until I reached the elevator. I didn't want to talk to the man anymore and I was sick and tired of all of his games.

I pressed the elevator button repeatedly until it finally opened. I looked inside to see a herd of people crammed into the small space so I decided to turn around and take the stairs.

I doubted that any sane person would take the plunge of around 100 flights of stairs so I decided it would be a good place for some quiet time. I wondered where I would meet up with Melody and how she'd react to the news. I imagined a giant smile on her face as I told her about the cure for the sonata. I pictured in my mind and smiled to myself.

I grabbed my phone out of my pocket checking my recent messages to see if Melody had texted me anything. I frown a bit when I see that there are no new messages from her. The only messages I can find were from Leorio but I didn't feel in the mood to respond.

"Hey, want to meet up?" I type out into Melody and I's conversation. I realized that I should be the one to text first but it still felt a bit odd. It wasn't like I was nervous or anything but something about the whole situation just felt off.

She responded quickly replied that we could meet up at a nearby cafe to talk about my findings.

I continued my trek down the stairs while wondering why I couldn't explain my feelings. Emotions weren't my strong suit and I wasn't sure how to quite handle how I was feeling. I guess it's hard to handle your feelings when you don't even know how you exactly feel or why.