Dance Practice and Bitch Slaps

I know, long wait AGAIN...No excuses as to why it took so long other then I had no idea how I wanted this chapter to play out...Personally I think it came out pretty good but, I'm biased so that doesn't count...

Awesome banner on the side made by AsRandomAsTheyGet...

Vote

Comment

Fan

************************

“I am done!” Jay huffed sprawling himself on the floor of Celeste's home dance studio. “Pretty sure my legs have fallen off, can you check?” He asked lifting his head just enough so he could see Celeste.

Rolling her eye’s Celeste looked at him from over her shoulder. Could he be any more dramatic? The answer to that was yes, he most definitely could be. Some time’s Celeste was certain that he was more dramatic then the twins and Hunter combined. Now that’s saying something.

“Don’t worry you’re pretty little head,” Celeste cooed “You’re legs are still there.”

“Are you sure?” Jay asked with a pout.

Rolling her eyes - again - at his theatrics she nodded. “Yes Jay, I am sure. Now if you ask me that question one more time, I will remove them from your body myself.” 

“How in the hell are you standing there all fine and dandy?” Jay questioned still unmoving from his spot. “We’ve been working our asses off all week and even harder today doing two out of five routines.”

“Unlike you Jay, I happen to keep up with my dancing.” Celeste replied pulling out two bottles of water from the tiny fridge in the corner of the room and tossing one to Jay. “It’s not my fault you let yourself go soft.”

Jay narrowed his eyes “I am not going soft.” he grumbled 

“Of course not, because your impeccable recovery skills are in top shape.” Celeste said sarcastically.

“It seem’s that your sarcasticness is in the best shape yet.” Jay shot back “I swear it gets worse every time I see you.” he said finally gaining back enough feeling in his legs to stand.

“Ugh, I know,” Celeste groaned she still wasn’t used to using so many sarcastic remarks. 

But, lately she just couldn’t help it. It was getting worse by the day, ever since Monday. Ever since Samantha decided to drop back into Hilton Valley. The only good thing to happen all week was Valentine’s Day. Since then everything seemed to just...she didn’t even know how to explain it. There was just so much going on. Between school, practicing with Jay everyday after school and helping Aaron out, Celeste barely had time to breathe. Then add Samantha into the mix and that just threw Celeste for a loop. 

It was already Friday and the only time that Celeste had been able to see Nate was in school and that was only for a few moments at a time. Something always came around to shorten their time together. They may be a couple now and have a senior project to work on but, they might as well be doing it alone since that’s what’s been happening. Celeste would be lying if she said that she didn’t miss Nate. Even if she got to see him everyday it just wasn’t the same. 

At least tonight would be different. Since they both hadn’t been able to spend a lot of time together with Nate working and Celeste practicing they had made plans for dinner and a movie tonight. Hunter and the twins were also coming along, as well as Jessica. Celeste couldn’t wait to be surrounded by the people she cared about most. It was too bad that Jay had to work tonight, if not she would have offered him to come along.