Wet T-Shirt Contest!

The sun seemed to shine brighter, the sky looked bluer. Everything more defined and beautiful. Celeste laid in bed staring out the patio door, the curtains were pulled back allowing the sun’s rays to illuminate the room and everything in it with golden hues. She smiled a small smile, snuggling closer to Nate’s warmth. His bare skin pressed up against her’s. She had woken almost an hour ago but, was content with just laying in his arms. Not wanting to wake him, she didn’t move a muscle and it was starting to show. Celeste wiggled slowly into a more comfortable position, not wanting to disturb Nate from his slumber. 

Celeste recalled the events that took place just hours before. It couldn’t have been more perfect in her eyes. Nate was perfect. Everything he did was perfect. It was all just so. . .perfect. She still couldn’t believe that she had lost her virginity. She honestly thought that she would end up dying a virgin. That obviously wasn’t the case though. The sound of a phone vibrating brought her out of her thoughts. Looking over at the night stand she realized that it was her’s. No doubt her older brother was calling since she hadn’t gotten around to calling him the day before. 

As slowly as she could, Celeste slipped out of Nate’s arms and reached over to grab her phone. Swiping her finger across the screen she placed that phone against her ear.

“What part of call me did you not understand?!” Aaron shouted

“Good morning to you too, big brother.” Celeste grinned. She was in too much of a good mood to care that he was yelling at her. He could yell and shout all he wanted for all she cared. 

“Don’t you good morning m — oh my god,” 

“What?” she asked with a happy sigh. 

“You had sex!” he shouted. Celeste paled.

“W-what?” she whispered 

“Holy shit! You did, didn’t you?”

“That is not something you ask your baby sister,” she hissed 

“You so did!” he yelled “Oh my. . .what. . .I think I’m going to pass out,” he muttered 

“Stop being so over dramatic,” she huffed 

“Over dramatic? Really? I’ve been wreaking my brain wondering why I haven’t heard from my sister in over twenty four hours after I specifically told her to call me. When I do finally get in touch with her I find out that she was getting busy with her boyfriend. Now please tell me how I’m not supposed to be overly dramatic?”

“Aaron,” she sighed “I’m fine, we’re fine. None of us were abducted, drugged or raped. Don’t worry. I love you and I’ll talk to you later.”

“Love you to, now I’m going to go pour bleach into my ear and hope that it reaches my brain. I would like to burn away the images that my mind has conjured up about my innocent little sister finally doing to the deed.” she could just imagine him shuddering as he spoke.

“Goodbye, Aaron” she giggled 

“Ugh! Bye!” he cut the call. 

Falling back onto the pillows Celeste squealed as a pair of arms wrapped around her waist. She looked over to find Nate grinning down at her. Bitting her lip, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down, giving him a quick peck on the lips. 

“Morning,” she murmured 

“Mm, best morning ever” he grinned “Aaron?”