Sleep Over

The rain pelting down on them was relentless but, neither Cece nor Nate cared. They stood wrapped in each others arms, not wanting to break the kiss. Celeste shivered not only from the cold but, Nate’s warm hands that were caressing her bare back. Nate felt her shiver and pulled back making Celeste whimper at the loss of contact between them. He rested his forehead against hers, his breathing labored. 

“We should head in before one – or both – of us catch a cold.” he suggested, looking down into her eyes. 

“Okay,” whispered Celeste.

Nate stepped back, taking her hand in his and pulling her toward the house. He was nervous, he wasn’t afraid to admit it. Who knew what was going to happen once he had her in his arms again. One thing he did know though, he wasn’t going to push her to do anything that she wasn’t comfortable with. Nate knew that it was much to soon for her to be ready and take the next step in their relationship. Though he had never had a steady relationship before, he still knew that much. 

They slipped through the dark and quiet house and to his room. A small sliver of light peeked out from under Jessica’s closed door. She was up but, Nate knew that she wouldn’t bother then either which way unless it was absolutely necessary. Once in his room Nate closed the door behind him and led Celeste over to his bathroom. Both their clothing was soaked and he knew that she would be more comfortable wearing something dry. Leaving her near the bathroom door he walked over to his dresser and pulled out a shirt and a pair of boxers for her to change in to.

“You’re welcome to use the shower, if you want,” he said handing the clothes over. 

“Thanks,” said Celeste before walking into the bathroom and closing the door. 

Nate stripped out of his wet clothes and tossed them into the corner of his room. He pulled on a dry pair of boxer and sweats. Sitting on the edge of his bed, he sighed and flopped onto his back. His mind was racing with things that he wanted to do with and to Celeste. He squeezed his eyes shut, trying to rid his mind of the vivid images that it conjured up. A certain male anatomy was throbbing with painful desire and there was really nothing he could do about right now. Nate couldn’t just whip out and relieve himself while Celeste was on the other side of the door. That was just asking to be caught. What Nate didn’t know though, was that Celeste was having the same problem. 

Celeste had been leaning against the closed door since she was walked into the bathroom. Nate’s clothes had dropped from her hands as soon as she was in there. One hand was pressed against her chest, feeling the frantic beating of her heart while the other was gripping her hair. She didn’t know what to do. She was new to all of this. Celeste was probably even more innocent then a nun and that’s saying something. Okay, maybe that’s an exaggeration, but still!

What was she supposed to do once she stepped out of the bathroom? What were they going to do? Was she ready for what she knew he wanted? Celeste had an answer for that last question; No she wasn’t ready. Would he be alright with that? All her thoughts and questions were beginning to annoy her so Celeste shut off her brain, undressed and changed into Nate’s clothes. There was one small problem with that though, his boxers were too big for her, even after she had folded the waistband. Knowing that the only was she was going to walk out of the room was without the boxers, she tossed them onto the counter. The was at least long enough to cover all the important parts.