3 Hour Drives and Pampering

AHHHH so I'm back again with another upload...I'm hoping that this chapter is longer, it might not be but, I tired to make it long than normal...Okay so you all know that the competition is coming up and the video to your right, over there >>>> is the second dance that Cece and Jay do...I already posted the first dance a couple chapters back....& in the external link is the third dance....IDK how many chapters of the competition I'm writing up so yeah lol go check em out!

Sorry for any mistakes most of my chapters have yet to be edited yet =)

Vote

Comment

Fan

***************************

The drive to Phoenix seemed to take a lot longer than Celeste thought it would. She sat in the passenger seat of Nate’s truck just staring out the window lost in her thoughts. When had her life become so cliche? The things that had happened were something that happened in real life those were all meant for the movies and books. Leaning her head against to window Celeste sighed. It was all so different now or would be different. 

“Hey, what’s wrong?” Nate asked as he reached over and grabbed Celeste’s hand. 

“Nothing, I’m just thinking.” Celeste said without looking over at him. 

“About what?” he asked 

“Your best friend likes your sister and my brother is seeing my best friend. This kind of stuff doesn’t happen in real life, it’s seriously something out of a lame chick flick or romance novel.” Celeste replied “It’s completely unrealistic - to me - anyway.”

“I know what you mean but, there really isn’t anything we can do about it.” Nate sighed.

He knew what she meant. Nate didn’t think that those kinds of things happened in real life. But, obviously they did and he would just have to live with that. 

“It’s all just too weird for me.” Celeste sighed “In less then a month my whole life as I knew it has been turned up-side-down.”

“You’re telling me,” Nate chuckled “I am right there with you on that one.”

“You know what? Let’s just not talk about how cliche life has gotten. I can’t afford to have my mind focused on anything other than the competition.” Celeste said trying to clear her mind. 

“You’re right,” Nate nodded “You just sit back, clear you mind and try to relax. We’ll be there soon and we’ll get you a massage to help you relax even more.”

“That sounds like a good idea to me.” Celeste nodded 

The rest of the drive was spent in silence. At first Celeste was surprised that Brooklyn was being so quiet, usually she was a little chatter box. When Celeste had turned to check on her and see what the little cutie was doing she found Brook passed out in her seat. Celeste thought it was the cutest thing ever and had to take a picture of it with her phone. Turning back in her seat Celeste stared down at her phone with a smile on her face. She was definitely going to print the picture out the first chance she got. 

“What are you smiling at?” Nate asked taking her hand again and placing a kiss on Celeste’s fingers. 

“This,” Celeste said holding her phone out so Nate could get a quick look at the picture she had taken. “She’s just so adorable I couldn’t resist.”