Ch. 7

Jack had pulled me into a hug, I froze in my spot, "I kept my promises, Mari. Ya just weren't there to witness them" he said, "I know" I whispered then pulled away.

"Land ho'!" The man up in the crows nest shouted half asleep.

"You really need a new person up there" I chuckled and walked to the front of the ship, waiting patiently for us to arrive to shore.

*

Once we arrived at shore I began to make my way behind the line of pirates coming off the ship's deck and going down the ramp.

"Woah, woah, woah"

A hand was then cupping my shoulder, I rolled my eyes and turned around. "I told ya not to leave" It was Jack, obviously.

"I'm not a child or a dog for you to be ordering around, I'm pretty sure I can take care of myself if anyone who tries crossing me is as.. Experienced.. As you with a sword" I said jerking my shoulder away.

"I said no, insult me as much as ya'd like, you're staying here!" He said then signaled two of his men over.

"Tie her up and lock her in my quarters" he said waving his hand as he passes by me. I was about to unsheath my sword when they grabbed me, once of then removed me of my belt that held my sword and the other got to work to tie me up.

"Let me go! Ugh!!! JACK YOU ARSE!" I shouted and struggled.

The pirate that took my sword has walked to the quarters' doors and opened them, I turned around to the man who had tied all my torso up.

"LOCK ME IN THERE AND WHEN I GET FREE I WILL MURDER YOU!" I shouted, "I'm sorry ma'm, capn's orders" he said. "NO!" i shouted and he had picked me up from my waist, cuaaing me to kick around. As I neared the door I  tried placing my feet against the door frame. The pirate holding me started grunting and shouted at the other pirate to get my feet.

"She'll kick me!" He shouted back, "grow a pair!" The one holding me shouted back, as soon as they got me through I tried kicking around again but I couldn't , the pirate that had my feet wouldn't let me go.

They set me on the bed, the one who had my sword chucked it across the room and then they both just booked it out the door, locking it in the process.

I began to struggle and shout again but I couldn't move anything but my legs.

I stopped for a while to think... How could I possibly get my hands loose?

And why the hell does jack care if I got hurt?! Does he want to use me again cause he thinks I'm the Sea Mistress?!

Sea Mistress... Ppfftt..

I inched my way towards the window and looked out to the sea and then to the shore. "damn it!" I shouted then leaned my forehead on the window having it open and half my body fall over. "Great!!" I shouted.

There was absolute no way I was going to be able to go in or out. I can't move and I'm perfectly balanced somehow.

Before I could move another inch I heard a sqwak that made me jump out of my skin for a quick moment.

It was a seagul, on the railing in front of me.

"Hey" I laughed nervously. It turned it's head at me, looking at me curiously

"Go away" I tried shooing but oh yeah... My hands are tied behind my back. The white little bird pounced to the side, looking into the room behind Me.  "don't even think about it, they'll make me scrub whatever you leave behind in there" I said to the bird..