Ch. 14

"The chest! Miss Marina, it's the chest!" A crew member shouted, "okay that was too easy" Jack said happily lifting up the chest and putting it over his shoulder.

As we followed him I began to feel eerie... Like something was definitely not right.

I heard screeching recognizing it as the mermaids, instinctively I unsheathed Jack's sword, which was actually mine, and ran in the direction of the screeching.

As I reached the beach we were at before I saw people boarding the pearl that was washed up, along with two other ships, and there was men holding some mermaids hostage, holding their swords against the girls' throats.

"Hey!" I shouted, they all turned around. Two different captains seem to have been discussing something.

Jack's crew joined me and jack to, he went wide eye bringing down the chest off his shoulder.

"Easy?" I questioned jack.

"Mistress!!" A mermaid shouted, "mistress?" A captain turned to me, he had a typical eye patch, long disgusting gray hair, green eyes... Or eye, a long beard and mustache.

"No, no Mistress, She's just a miss, a misunderstanding" jack gushed out.

I glared at him, "so you're telling me the mermaid is lying?" He said.

"Of course she is! That aint no mistress" the other captain said. He was younger, Green eyes, Dark Blonde hair, British, tall and light fair skinned.

"pardon?" I snapped, "don't pardon!" Back shouted waving his arms. "That you aren't the Mistress!" He snapped back, "that's quite alright, Kill the girl" the older captain ordered his mates.

"No!" Jack shouted , dropping the chest, having some of his mates guard it, then he ran in front of me, shielding me. That's when I looked up at the mermaid who had called for me, Her throat was then slit in front of me. "No!!!!" I shouted at the top of my lungs, The rest of the girls screaming, wailing and hissing.

My eyes began to sting and my heart rate increased, my palms began to sweat and my breathing became ragged again. I screamed in anger and pain , my scream was louder then ever, causing everyone but the mermaids to fall to their knees, holding their ears in pain.

I lifted my palms having huge waves form and leviate with several sea creatures waiting to attack. The captains stared at me wide eyed, shouting our orders to kill me but it was too late I brought the waves towards them having , sharks and sea monsters attack the men who were being drowned, I had made a wall between the Jack, His crew and myself, while everything in front of us was being washes into the water, everyone was being killed or injured, all except a few because I sent the water and the creatures along with the mermaids back into the ocean.

Many crew members still remained along with their captains. They gasped for air.. And why did I stop?

Because I began to pass out.

After a while of standing I dropped to the black sand beach.

Jack's POV

I stared wide eyed at what Marina was doing, not everyone was killed though, but when marina sent the creatures and all the water back part of the beach was destroyed, the mermaids were gone and most of the two Captains' crews.

Marina behind me then collapsed.

I kneeled down bringing her into my arms.

After the two captains were done with their cough fest and their wheezing they stood to their feet.

I stared at both of them, "it is the mistress" the older captain said.

"No" I argued. The younger captain gave me a strange look. I wonder why.