Ch. 9

Marina's POV

"That is impossible! She ain't in control of the Sea! Davy Jones owns the seas... And his woman... Calypso!" A voice shouted.

"The Sea Mistress controls Davy Jones! Since the dawn of time, Davy Jones has been the Mistress' slave, the mistress must keep a good and goddess appearance so she had gotten Davy Jones to do her dirty work... Sending evil men to the locker's... Giving them choices to serve under Davy Jones and the Mistress... Or be lost at his lockers... She gives life, he takes it." Another one explained.

I rolled over in my position, "eh.... Sea turtles" I muttered instead of yelling shut up.

My eyes  fluttered open at my stupidity hearing then hearing slight chuckles.

I was on the bed in Jack and I 's quarters, and besides me was jack half sitting down and half laying down, rested against a pile of pillows behind him.

I rolled my eyes at him and looked at the window besides me seeing two pirates by there, arguing on the stairs.

"Get. Away." I turned to Jack, he was still chuckling but then went serious and got off the bed quickly, the two pirates that were near booked it away from our window.

"You said you weren't sharing a bed with me, so why were you next to me?" I said to him sitting up. "Because I'm suppose' to protect ya" he said rolling his eyes, I scoffed and inched towards the edge of the bed. "Under who's authority?" I asked him, "I don't remember asking for your protection" I stood up and walked closer to him so we were face to face.

"Listen here." Jack grabbed me by the shoulders. "I ain't playing games with ya, I'm trynna protect ya from pirates, sailors and commodores out looking for ya! They hear the mistress is dead and her daughter ain't! Some would stop at nothing to use ya power or remove ya from it! And ya don't wanna know how'd they take it from ya!" He said strictly.

"I ALREADY KNOW, DOOFUS!" I shouted at him getting loose from his grip.

"Don't you pretend like you're doing this for me! You're doing this for yourself... The reason you wouldn't set me free is because I am your little caged bird, you want to use me, to read your stupid maps, not only read them! You want me to lead you to them! I have one thing to say to you, Sparrow... Kiss. My. Ass." I spat at him, poison dripping in every word.

Almost immediately after I had talked, I felt was a stinging pain on my right cheek.

Jack had hit me, my head snapped in his direction. He looked surprised, angry and scared all at once. "Touch me again and I swear to fucking god, I'll make sure you don't have time to blink!" I snapped, pushed past him and left out the quarters hearing him shout my name behind me.

I wasn't watching where I was going and ended up bumping into someone, hard as hell to the point of falling right on top of the person

"Oi! Watch where you're going, bastard!" I shouted placing my hands on either side of his torso to help me get up.