Ch. 10

"Yes, thank you for that" jack muttered ringing out his shirt  but then paused for a moment like if he had remembered something.

"Communication with sea creatures , then mermaids, then water control" he muttered, "what are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes at him. He smirked to himself and spread out his arms a little, "the witch was wrong, I am right! There is no such thing as mermaids" he said approaching the railing, backwards with still his arms spread out at his sides with a stupid grin on his face.

Right after he had done that we began hearing singing, music, coming from the sea. Jack's smile immediately dropped to a frown and quickly rushed away from his position and came near me, I glared at him then he turned back around again and hid behind a Pole.  Throughout the Singing, my head began to hurt a little, men were all over the rails looking over. "NO!" Jack shouted and waved his hands but not attempting to do anything as he watched his men gawk at what ever it was they were looking at.

"Mistress, Mistress, Mistress" was being whispered loudly in my head by several voices at once.

"Mermaids!" Tybalt shouted, looking in my direction. I shook off my head ache and slowly approached the railing, men separated away from each other to make way for Me, they stared at me as I looked over the railing.

Woman looked up at me, locking eyes with me as they still sang their song, Being tributed to me, they sang as their damp hair Stuck to their naked, half upper body.

They cooed at seeing me approach the rail, "Mistress" one called for me, she had red hair and green eyes.

"Dolemus ex morte matris tuae, et cantantes canticum eius pro defunctis" another one said. "What she say?" A crew member asked, "she said 'We deeply grieved the death of your mother, we sing the song of the deceased for her' " I translated and felt a bit emotional.

"Quia in praeteritum decem annis?" {For the past ten years?} I asked, they all nodded in sync, "Welcome, to the seas Queen Marina" the ginger mermaid spoke in English now, and they all bowed their heads.

"Yeah um, half fish people.. Ladies" jack stepped forward towards the rail and took my side. "what of the other sailor's trying to slaughter the mistress?" jack asked, I arched my eyebrow at him. They all giggled,

"we'll take care of it. The mistress gives us life along with the rest of the sea, the sea will always give back to our mistress" she smiled, I bowed my head, "thank you" I smiled back. "But only in your command, command the seas and what lives within it in our language, communicate with the language as well when necessary... We will teach you when needed, we will be around always, but on one condition" A blonde one said.

"We must feed" a brunnette answered, "I'd like to feed em!" Another crew member said, "here" I smiled at the mermaids and pushed the crew member roughly over the railing, "thank you!" I shouted as he landed in the water, Two mermaids approached him and began to sing to him while he freaked out and begged for his life.

All the men stood back from the railing and looked at me with fright, even jack stepped back behind me.

"Your command, Mistress" the ginger said again swimming Backwards a bit.

I sighed, " ut quis ex nautae et qui in comminatione" {Take out any sailor or anyone of threat} I said to them, they nodded, cooed then dipped down into the depths of the sea, taking the sacrifice I had made, with them.

I turned to everyone on the crew and they all stiffened. "See boys, mess with me all it takes is a few words in Latin to send you to the depths" I smiled then walked past everyone, getting into the captain's quarters. Outside I heard Jack giving commands to His spooked crew.

Seconds later the doors burst Open, Jack steppes into the quarters with disbelief written all over His face.

"Ya dare sacrifice my people?" He questioned, "I already did it, so, yeah" I said peeling off my coat.

He closed the doors behind him and walked towards me, then smiled, "I like the way you think" he said. I smirked at him, "Good" I smiled then removed my waist coat. He watched as I did so , he cleared his throat and turned away.

"Where are we headed, Jack?" I asked breaking the growing awkward silence. "Not sure, anywhere specific?" he asked turning back to me. " Not exactly, you're a pirate isn't there a certain treasure you want me to seek or something?" I asked laying down. "well, if ya'd help us that'd be great. This one is right there" he said grabbing a map off his desk and sitting besides me on the bed. "oh, pardon" he said then quickly stood back up.

"No, sit" I grumbled, he slowly sat back down and laid the Map in front of me.

I perched my self up and stared down at the Map in confusion. "Ya got this" he tried to be supportive but I just glared at him.

I touched the black colored island and instantly felt a chill, as I traced up and down the drawn waters. Visions began running through my mind of our current position and sped up scanning of the seas.

I gasped and stood up, "we're going in the wrong direction doofus" i said running out through the doors. "oi!" I shouted at the men, "you really don't know how to read eh? We are going the wrong way! turn us around!" I barked and the men got straight to that, dropping whatever jack had asked them to do.

Jack followed out moments later and watched as his crew was listening to me.

"And they say having a woman on board is bad luck" I smirked to him, "well yeah that's how ya father was killed" jack mumbled, I turned around to him, ready to snap at him.

"I get a feeling I, too, will die" he said , I nodded at him then walked away from him to grab on as the men sharply turned us around.

When we finally we were going in the right way jack approached me. "Yer a good first mate" he said patting my back. "Since when was I your first mate?" I asked him with a scoff.

"Since the moment I met ya" he said, I rolled my eyes and began to walk away, "I don't care much for the past Anymore, Jack, I'm a new person. I have become a new person so get to know me all over again' I said out loud for him to hear me, I began climbing the ropes to get onto the crows nest, hearing jack blabber.

"What was that?!" I asked him from the crow's nest.

"I said 'I already know ya! What's the point in getting to know ya again?!' " he shouted. "because I control the waters you adventure on. Get to know me to stay on my good, side Mr. Sparrow.And  When you are ready for that come and get me" I said perching my legs up opposite of me as I put my hands behind me neck relaxing.

I heard him mumble then heard the doors of the captain's quarters open then get shut closed.

I chuckled but I soon frowned when I saw a familiar ship heading for us. One from a port close by, I turned around seeing our colors were up. "JACK!!!" I shouted at his and his crew's idiocy and swung down by a rope. Jack rushed out, "What!" He shouted.

"A port ship! Heading for us, You Idiot! your colors are still up, We're going to be attacked!" I shouted at him his eyes widened for a second then he smirked and began barking orders to get ready for attack and to ready the cannons.