Renewed

Lynette's .p.o.v
It's my first day at Boa High... so once again, I'm the new girl. I go to the attendance office and tell the the lady, "I need my schedule."She nods. "And what's your name?" I clear my throat and say, " Lynette Rico." She types my name quickly into her keyboard and slams the enter key, causing a paper to shoot out of the printer." Here you go!" She smiles, but I don't smile back. "First you have to go get searched."
"Searched?" I shout. "Yes, honey. This is an alternative school. A school full of bad kids." She says sarcastically and I storm off, I get searched and it wasn't the first time I'd been searched. The obnoxious bell rings and I head to my first class. "And you must be Lynette!" The teacher shouted, I nodded with no emotion. " I want you to go sit down next to Hayes." I stare off and the blue eyed boy waves his hand "Right here, I'm Hayes." He had no emotion when he talked and I liked it. It was different then all the overly excited teachers here. I sit there quietly because I want to avoid all conversation today. "So, Lynette, why are you in here?" I turn to him and whisper,"Isn't that like the one thing that you're not supposed to ask the new girl?"he smiles, which was new but wonderful."No, hun, that's the first and most important question." I smile, wait what? I never smile, I guess everyone is trying it out. "Well, I guess I should tell you then." He nods emotionless and I'm glad he's back to what I hope is normal. "Well, I took seven Xanax and got caught." He looked shocked, God he has emotions whatever shall I do. "Xanax!Seven Xanax! That's so many, what were you trying to do, kill yourself?"I liked the thought of that for a moment ," maybe." I said sarcastically. "Don't joke like that Lynette." Hayes said with disappointment in his piercing blue eyes."why?"
Hayes' .p.o.v.
I don't know what to do in this moment; do I tell her? Do I change the subject? Do I show her? My head fills with so many thoughts, I get dizzy and overwhelmed. But the last thing I remembered was Lynette's brown eyes.