Struck

Hayes' .p.o.v.
I climbed into my hummer and started it. I started thinking did I do something wrong? Did I make myself too comfortable? Thoughts flooded my head and I started to get dizzy, then everything went.... Black.
Lynette's .p.o.v.
I went to the kitchen and started boiling water.
"Water you making."he wrapped his arms around my waist."get it? Water?..."
"Yes, Daniel, I get it."
"But seriously, what are you making me to eat?"
"Spaghetti."
"I just wanted a sandwich, but okay."
"Fine!" I poured the water in the sink and grabbed the bread.
"No, babe. I'm sorry."
"Daniel, move! Just go sit on the damn couch and stay about of my way!"
"Okay, Jesus!"
I made his sandwich and went to my room, once I closed my door, I noticed that Hayes left his phone. I put it on the nightstand. But two minutes later it started ringing. I picked it up:
L=Lynette n=Nash
L: hello?
N:where is my brother?
L:he left like an hour ago .
N:where do you live?
L: in the same complex as Camiella.
N:shit!
L: what ?
N: I'll call you back.
He hung up and I fell asleep watching the office. The next morning I woke up to Hayes' alarm. I put on my skinny jeans and one of Daniel's white polos. I brushed my teeth and fixed my hair. I hurried downstairs, woke Daniel up, "Daniel, you're coffee is ready!"
"Thanks, babe." I handed him his coffee and rolled my eyes at the fact that he called me babe.
"I'm taking the fj cruiser."
"Okay.Be careful with all the blind-spots!"
"Okay, dad!" I yelled sarcastically.
"Yea, you better call me daddy."
"Yea, yea, whatever."
"Bye!"
I walked out the door and down three flights of stairs. Once I was in Daniel's Orange fj cruiser, Hayes' phone started ringing.

                                  Daniel's Fj CruiserI picked up his phone

                                  Daniel's Fj Cruiser
I picked up his phone.
L: hello
N: so I got a call while I was on the phone with you, Hayes had a panic attack and ran off the road into oncoming traffic.
L: no, no , this all my fault.
N: don't say that, do you think you can meet me at the Santa Rosa hospital...
L: of course
He hung up and I plugged in his phone bc it was gonna die. I took the exit off the highway and started thinking why he might've had a panic attack:
1. He didn't understand why I made him leave.
2. He's scared of going home to his abusive brother.
3. He started thinking of his family...

I parked in the hospital parking lot. A boy with dark brown hair and Hayes' eyes.
"Are you the girl I called?" I realized that he didn't know my name and I didn't know his.
"Yea, I'm Lynette." He hugged me tight.
"I'm Nash, thank you for coming, let's go."
"Okay." He grabbed my hand and lead me inside. We went to the elevator and Nash hit the 9, he left his finger frozen on the button.
"Nash?" He let go of it.
"Yeah?"
"You alright?"
"Yeah , you?"
"No, Nash this is all my fault?" Tears welled up in my eyes.
" no, it's not Lynette." He pulled me into a tight hug. "Do t you worry." I sobbed into his chest. "Hayes is a tough kid, Lynette. He's gonna be fine." He's not as tough as Nash thinks. The elevator stopped and we got off.
"He's supposed to be in room 923."
"Wait... You mean you haven't seen him yet?"
"No," his voice started to shake and his lip quivered." I tried, but I just kept getting flashbacks off my sister screaming in the fire and then her being carried out in a body bag." There was tears in his eyes."then I see my mom and dad in a hospital room, their lines both go flat, and the-th-en I hear Hayes screaming 'wake up!' and 'no'."
"Nash it's okay, I'm going to be here right next to him."