Introduced

Hayes' .p.o.v.
We went inside and a guy was sitting on the couch next to a redhead. The girl had on a very short skirt and the guy's hand was half way up it. He stood up very quickly and got extremely close to Lynette and I. I quickly stepped behind Lynette.
"Hi, Daniel. I didn't know Cassie was here." She stuttered with fear.
"Yeah, I changed my mind about dinner."
"Oh."
"So, mind telling me who you are gonna sleep with tonight?"
"This is Hayes, and I don't think I'll be sleeping with him."she turned around and started to go to the kitchen, when Daniel smacked her ass. She stood there with tears in her eyes and he went back to Cassie and her skirt. Lynette grabbed my hand and led me up stairs to a bedroom with a balcony.
"Lyn, what was that?"
"Playfulness, please tell me you aren't jealous already."I shook my head and decided to forget it.
"Can we continue now?"she whispered in my ear.
She grabbed my collar and I glanced down to where her curves seemed to be inviting my hands. I grabbed her hips and pulled her closer to me. She pushed us onto the bed, and she landed on top of me. She unzipped my jacket and pulled it off my scar covered arms, then she slowly unbuttoned my polo.
"Lynette...wait, I just wanna say that I don't want my cuts to scare you." She continued to take off my polo.
"I really don't fucking care because mine are bad too."
She moved down to my hips and started kissing all the way up to my shoulders. Her cold lips rubbed against my neck and then she sucked the life out my skin, and but me. I flipped her over so I could be on top. "Ummm, Hayes, what are we gonna watch?"
"We're not done, bitch?" I said aggressively.
"Oh." I unbuttoned her polo and kissed the bare skin that hid behind her shirt. I gave her a hickey and kissed her lips. I kissed her and forgot to breathe, it just didn't seem important at the time.
"Okay, so now, what do want to watch?" I said out of breath.
"Um, I don't know. I wanna change. I hate this stupid uniform."
"Alright, where's the remote?"she tossed the remotes and went to the closet. Once she left I slid off my jeans.
Lynette's .p.o.v.
I think I'm falling for this boy and that really isn't good. I put on my PINK shorts and a PINK shirt.( in the picture).
"I'm gonna go get food, Hayes."
"Damn, you look good."I blushed.
I went to the living room and saw that Cassie was gone.
"What happened, Daniel?"
"She wasn't good enough."
"Danny, that's the fourth one this week."
"I guess I just have high expectations." He got close to my face and put his thumb on my chin.
"Dan..."
"You know I love you."
"Daniel..."
"Linny... Is that a fucking hickey." I nodded." I want him gone."
"Okay..." I went to my room and picked up Hayes' clothes.
"Lyn, whatcha doin...?"
"You need to leave."I said emotionless.
"Okay?" I handed him the polo that I threw across the room. He quietly got dressed and left.
"I'll see you tomorrow at school."
"yeah if Daniel lets me go."
"Okay..."
"Bye Hayes..."
"Bye."