Hurt

Lynette's .p.o.v.
Hayes passes out on my arm mr.cyan, the art teacher , notices. "He'll be fine, just take off his sweater. This happens all the time, Lynette." I take off his sweater and suddenly understand why he has no emotion; he bleeds them out of his wrists. Ten minutes later he wakes up and says " shit!" He runs out of the portable and for some reason I followed him.
Hayes' .p.o.v.
She saw, she probably thinks I'm a freak now.
"Wait, Hayes."I don't turn around, she can't see me cry;she just can't.
"Hayes, please!" Her voice is smaller, "Hayes you're not a freak." She says with a whisper. I stopped running, but the tears continue to run down my face. I turn around and see Lynette standing still and emotionless. She reaches out and I flinch, she wipes a tear off my cheek.
"Lynette, can I take you out to get food after school?"
"Sure Hayes, but we need to go back to class."
"Right, but the bells about to ring." Right as I finished my sentence the bell pierced the silence that surrounded us. "Why don't I take you to your second period, Lynette?" She pulls out her schedule and hands it to me.
"Oh, wow."
"What?"
" it's just that we have every class together."
"Wow."
The day goes by quick like usual and after school, despite the fact that I spent all day with Lynette, we go to whataburger. In the car we were listening to music when she turned off my radio ,"Hayes, I want you to know that I meant what I said... You're not a freak."she said with no emotion.
"Thank you."
"But... why?"
Should I tell her, or should I just sit here till I pass out again. "You wouldn't understand!" I yell. Tears well up in her eyes. "No, Lynette ... I'm sorry." I say quickly. I was shocked by the fact that she actually had emotion."shut up Hayes!" She snaps, she rolls up her sleeve, revealing scars and cuts. "You really wanna say that I wouldn't understand." She whispers. I sit there in shock for a moment." Hold on, we're not going to get food just yet , there's something I wanna show you.
Lynette's .p.o.v.
He drives so perfectly and after about an hour he turns into a cemetery."Okay, we're here." We both get out and stand in front of his white g-wagon."So a graveyard is what you wanted to show me."he grabbed my hand and said,"Just follow me."
I followed him to four tombstones, he let go of my hand and stood there silent for a moment.
"Hayes?"
"Four people died, I could've saved skylnn..."
"What?"
"My brother, will, my mom, my dad, and my sister skylnn. They all died in the fire. I could've grabbed skylnn but I thought Nash had her."
"Hayes... It's not your fault."He falls to the ground, he's crying on his knees. I sit down next to him. "Lynette, I can't take it anymore,"he says, looking me in the eye."it's just me and my big brother now." I don't really know what to say."Hayes, it's okay. You're going to be okay."
"Lynette, they're gone."
"You have your brother."
"Lyn, he hits me and could care less about me."
"Oh."
"Come on, I'll take you home."
"Well, let me just tell you now that I don't live with my parents.i live with my best friend, Daniel."
"Oh, I'm guessing you got kicked out because of the whole Xanax thing."
"Yeah."
"Well why don't you come hang at my place."
"I promised Daniel I'd make dinner."
"Oh." He said with disappointment.
"Wait, Hayes, why don't you come hang with me."
"Ok!" He seemed happy all of the sudden.
We got in the car and I gave him the address.