Loved

Hayes' .p.o.v.
On the way to Gino's apartment I get a text from Nash.
Nash:hey bro, I didn't go to work today. I spent the day cleaning. I wash cleaning your bathroom and found a bunch of razor blades. I realized how much of an ass I've been to you. I'm sorry. Just please tell me that you aren't cutting yourself?

I ignored his text and locked my phone, I'm not gonna text and drive with a beautiful girl in the car and I love my g-wagon and don't wanna crash it.
"So, Lynette, is there anything About Daniel I should know?"
"He's kind of over-protective when it comes to me, so he might seem like an asshole."
"Oh."I sat there silent because I was worried.
"Hayes..." She grabbed my hand ad held it in hers," what's wrong?"
"He's gonna think I'm a weak piece of shit. Every time I meet a guy and try to be friends with them.... Well, they make fun of me."
"Well I have a solution."
"What's that ?"
"Roll down your sleeves and don't mention it, he doesn't know about mine either."
I pulled into the complex and it seemed familiar .
"Wait do you know Camiella ( pronounced Cam- ee- ella)?"
"Yeah, you know her?"
"She's Nash's girlfriend?"
"Small world." I park the car and turned her.
"Hayes?"
"Yes, lyn."
"You have beautiful eyes," I couldn't not smile,"and then Hayes, God your fucking smile." She puts her hand on my cheek and leans closer to me.
"Lynette?"
"Hmm?"
"Can I kiss you?"
"Please, Hayes."
And so I did. I kissed her soft lips, I pulled onto my lap and we kissed for a long time. When we came up for air, she simply smiled and said," thank you."
Lynette's .p.o.v.
His kiss was addicting, I wanted to do it again, so I did. I grabbed onto the collar of his white polo and pulled him close, I kissed his nose, then his cheek, and then his chin."Quit teasing me." He muttered, he grabbed the back of my neck and crashed his lips onto mine.
"We should probably go inside." I said.
"Well, tell me Lynette, can we finish this inside?"
"Possibly..."
"Okay."